PDA

View Full Version : Gerudo's Trying To Get Me Raped!!!

Goat
07-11-2003, 12:09 AM
I got this in the mail today, informing me of a warrant for my arrest. I have no money so I had to wait for my parents to be able to pay the ticket, and they couldn't get it out till this morning, but the ticket was due monday so I get to be harrassed by teh man, anyways heres the notice for my arrest.

http://goat.armageddongames.net/images/warrant.jpg

Zaphod Q. IX
07-11-2003, 12:22 AM
/me points and laughs

Brasel
07-11-2003, 12:56 AM
Hah! Great! Get that paid though, before you get pulled over again and get arrested...either that or let yourself get raped in prison.

tgf_guy
07-11-2003, 12:05 PM
I always find it somewhat humorous that they put their logo of a bright, shining sun looking over a valley, bringing hope and light to the world, just above a statement telling you to cough up money or be jailed.

moocow
07-11-2003, 12:17 PM
/me dies laughing at Goat's sig

Try not to get arrested, thanks. We might need your ass for something one day, and it won't be any good when you get out of jail :shrug:

Zorch
07-11-2003, 01:18 PM
Hey! You cant get raped! That ass belongs to me!!

But dont worry about it, I've had lots of family members with warrents out on em.

oops. did I just type that?

inori
07-11-2003, 01:58 PM
Interesting how their office that collects fines is open 24/7...

mike5000
07-11-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by tgf_guy
I always find it somewhat humorous that they put their logo of a bright, shining sun looking over a valley, bringing hope and light to the world, just above a statement telling you to cough up money or be jailed.

That would be the "seal" of Ohio....

Fiyerstorm
07-11-2003, 05:05 PM
o_o

omg, lmao.

Sorry dude, but I hope you can get that cleared up in a non-raped situation...yeah.

/me walks away laughing.

Gerudo
07-11-2003, 06:18 PM
O_O holy shit...

thats not cool... its my fault you got that thing, and if anything happens (ie; you get arrested), ill never be able to live it down...

shit, im sorry dude...

Goat
07-11-2003, 11:40 PM
I posted it cause it's funny. Don't worry Geru, I'm already never gonna let you live it down. Momma called them this morning, telling them the money was already in the mail. The lady said it was all good, just to call back on monday to check and make sure everything is all good.

And now it seems I've made the FBI Top 10 List (http://goat.armageddongames.net/funny/goat.html)

Ganonator
07-12-2003, 12:29 AM
Well, had you not been serious, I would have found you on the top 10 FBI most wanted list funny. Now, that you are a wanted man, I find it FUCKING hilarious. Did I say fucking? I meant ass raped. It was ass raping hilarious.

Goat
07-12-2003, 01:52 PM
Check the FBI 10 Most Wanted (http://goat.armageddongames.net/funny/goat.html) now. It appears teh FBI has recently updated the page, even somehow getting a pic of me from 1985!

moocow
07-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Dude, Goat, you can hide in my basement.

...although I don't have one....

Goat
07-12-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by moocow
Dude, Goat, you can hide in my basement.

...although I don't have one....

Sorry, queenie offered me sanctuary in her basement already, as well as goat secks, so i must choose her offer.