PDA

View Full Version : what home pad do you use to play ddr?

Trunks
07-10-2003, 11:32 AM
look at the title what pad do you use and how would you rate it on a 5 star rating scale?

I use the Redoctane v2.0 and i would have to give it at least 4 stars because i don't want to over rate it if it is gona burn up on me in a couple of months but for the time being it is awsome cause i didn't have to modifiy it.

also i have some other pads

the Madcats pad which i will never use agian i give this one 2 stars cause every time i used it it would corupt the data on my memory card and i would have to start all over i think cause i use a madcats memory card too. also this pad sucks cause the buttons are too big and it has to be moded. but i don't mind moding good pads but this one sucks. :thumbsdn:

and also i have some called Gamemate i give them 3 stars. i got them in a package off ebay with DDR Konamix with them they are pretty good pads once you mod them they react well and every thing and i use them for doubles till i get another redoctane v2.0.

Jawa Podracer
07-10-2003, 02:07 PM
I have the MatCatz dance one, and I give it 3 stars. It's good, just very hard to use on fast songs( Orion .79, Anifro Primeval(I think that's what it is)). I haven't modded it yet either. I also haven't played it in a whiel, since it's too hoo out.