PDA

View Full Version : animation...

zerox
07-10-2003, 10:35 AM
can you actually animate tiles and how because i am counfused at how the sand was made bs graphics and i am stuck usind empty lots misc 1+2 items to create animation so can anyone help me out?

Tsukuru
07-10-2003, 11:18 AM
When you're setting combos in Quest > Graphics > Combos you can set animation. To take a look at how it's done, click on any combo and hit the edit button.

In the Edit Combo window you'll see A. Frames and A. Speed (animation frames and animation speed). A. Frames is the number of tiles after the first tile to animate. A. Speed is how fast (or how slow) you want the tiles to animate. The higher the number, the slower they animate.

To see a good example, view the Edit window on one of the water combos, then click on the tile itself to see the tiles used in animation.

idontknow
07-10-2003, 11:40 AM
yessssiree! and note that animation can only be done in certain versions, but most of us now days use the up-to-date versions anyhow--if you're using a really old version, such as 1.8 or whatver, then combos will not have that option--so if ya don't see "A frames" and "A speed" in the combo editor, try downloading another version & then updating ur quest to that version--i highly recommend downloading the latest public beta, 183, if ya haven't already

Crazy_Link
07-10-2003, 02:51 PM
You could get the newest version/beta here

http://www.casadealphadawg.com