PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be 007?

carrot red
07-09-2003, 08:21 PM
The Secret Service is recruiting.
Take the test. (http://www.secretservicetest.co.uk/index.htm)
It's a serious enough one, btw.

Yeah, I took it.
Here are my results:

OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 82.88 %

Top Drawer - congratulations.

It appears that you may have what it takes to become a full service agent. You are clever, knowledgeable and have lightening reflexes.

Fulfil your potential and you'll be cruising your way around the world with other Double Os before you can say Vodka Martini. Don't attempt to contact us, say your goodbyes and we'll pick you up in 30 minutes from there.

Now get me some Jane Bond boyz, please.;)

Master Ghaleon
07-09-2003, 10:30 PM
I gotta 60 percent hehe

MANDRAG GANON
07-09-2003, 10:43 PM
I got
YOU SCORED: 43.74 %

Unfortunately you are not up to the challenges posed by a career in MI6.

Your score is average, but we are not in a position to recruit average people. Go back to your everyday life and try to exercise your mind a little more.

Remember - Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

for some reason the last 2 out of the aiming test didnt work properly....I shot the right things but the thing is gay, damn flahs movie!!!

Ganonator
07-09-2003, 11:23 PM
OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 72.29 %

It appears that you may have what it takes to become a full service agent. You are clever, knowledgeable and have lightening reflexes.

Fulfil your potential and you'll be cruising your way around the world with other Double Os before you can say Vodka Martini. Don't attempt to contact us, say your goodbyes and we'll pick you up in 30 minutes from there.

There's a lot remaining in your training.
Pick up tips from the man himself.

-Not bad, compared i don't know shit.

Tygore
07-10-2003, 12:00 AM
OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 65.75 %

Not a million miles away.

However our standards are extremely high, and it is unlikely you have what it takes to become a 'Double O'.

Please feel free to take the test again - we will be watching...

I did OK, I guess..

stormwatcheagle
07-10-2003, 12:49 AM
OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 61.3 %

However our standards are extremely high, and it is unlikely you have what it takes to become a 'Double O'.

Foxy
07-10-2003, 01:08 AM
OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 72.72 %

-----Second best so far! Yay, go me, considering I'm dead tired and bored outta my mind :tongue: -----

Daarkseid
07-10-2003, 01:16 AM
The only person I scored higher than thus far was Mandrag Ganon, with a 52%. Too bad I don't care.

carrot red
07-10-2003, 02:25 AM
The quick reflex is a girl thing, we're pretty good at that. I thought I missed one of the cars too. I guess I got lucky.:shrug:
Let it be known that they still haven't picked me up...

It's just a game, you can post your scores if they're not high too, ya know.

dEaD_mAn_WaLkIn
07-10-2003, 06:37 AM
OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 62.15 %

Drunken Tiger
07-10-2003, 09:19 AM
I have officially got the lowest so far... I guess im not cut out for this "Double O " stuff... :shrug:

OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 39.31 %

Unfortunately you are not up to the challenges posed by a career in MI6.

Your score is average, but we are not in a position to recruit average people. Go back to your everyday life and try to exercise your mind a little more.

Remember - Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Pablo
07-10-2003, 12:35 PM
OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 76.78 %

w00t, second-highest score!

*E* Okay, third-highest. Darn you, Rijuhn. Darn you and your quick reflexes.

Rijuhn
07-10-2003, 01:42 PM
OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 77.29 %

This was one the best tests I've done online. Very interactive and fun.

Pink_Demon
07-10-2003, 03:00 PM
OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 55.99%