PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever had this problem?

Nick
07-09-2003, 01:11 PM
This didn't happen as often to me before, but now it happens everytime I open ZC or Zquest in full screen.

This isn't an actual ZC bug... since it just seems to be something in my computer.

Basically, when I open either program in fullscreen (windows version, since DOS doesn't work in XP), after a few seconds, all the colors go funky. This has drove me insane... since I can't work in Zquest or play a quest with funky colors.

In addition to this, the midis have gotten to the point where ZC crashes when they slow down in windowed mode (something is up with my midis in XP... as in many programs... the midi suddenly slows down and the program itself jerks like crazy).

Anyone possibly know how to fix this stuff?

idontknow
07-09-2003, 01:25 PM
that happened to me too! like the colors go a really bright pink, yellow, orange & green--almost like neon colors--its really wierd! it just started happening to me to--when it happens, i press Alt+tab to get out of zquest & back to the desktop without closing it--then i click back on the lil thing on the toolbar & when i reenter zquest, everything appears fine--see if that helps for you also.

Nick
07-09-2003, 01:33 PM
I tried that in ZC. The colors were fine for a few seconds, but they went crazy again.

In Zquest, I can just go to the map and back out and it's fixed... but I can't edit palattes that way since it replaces cset 1 of every palatte with a funky set of colors (it doesn't save them to the quest, though :odd: ).

Sephiroth
07-09-2003, 02:21 PM
that does it to me too.. I'm playing a quest, then the border around the little video window goes all pink and the font goes like a maroon color and it's really hard to read..

idontknow
07-09-2003, 02:26 PM
yea, i get the pink borders & stuff too--and i also forgot to mention that for a couple of weeks now, everytime i go to this website, a popup comes up with "teen sluts" sucking guys dicks..how can i stop this?

Noli
07-09-2003, 04:07 PM
My boarders turn checkered blue, no effect in the center.

Nick
07-09-2003, 05:01 PM
I'm usually a person who accesses everything from a quick launch or the folder itself.

Upon making a shortcut on my desktop and using that, it seems both the midi problem and the neon color stuff have stopped for now. Then again... this could just be a short intermission... since this didn't used to happen when using it from the actual folder.

I think it's just XP's folder view trying to be the active window as you open ZC. Then again, it could be an intermission. :shrug:

Questwizard88
07-09-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by idontknow
yea, i get the pink borders & stuff too--and i also forgot to mention that for a couple of weeks now, everytime i go to this website, a popup comes up with "teen sluts" sucking guys dicks..how can i stop this?

hmmm.... you probably have some kind of spyware somewhere thats causing tht to happen.