PDA

View Full Version : Grr to Sir_Anthony

Trevelyan_06
07-08-2003, 11:43 PM
Many of you probably know of Sir_Anthony, I have to live with him. He has learned to identify the ringer of my phone when my gf calls and to tease me by saying "Hi, Honey-bunny" in a cutsie voice. Honey-bunny being the name I call my girlfriend. It's not really far because I don't have anything to make fun of him about at the current time.

I was wondering if any of you have pet names and if you get made fun of for them.

Note: I know that this might be better suited for ASWGL but I can't post a thread there yet I really wanted to ask this question.

AtmaWeapon
07-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Does he have a girlfriend? If not, just reply with "Where's your girlfriend?"

That usually works for me when a guy with no girl makes fun of me.

Trevelyan_06
07-08-2003, 11:50 PM
I should have noted that Sir_Anthony does have a girlfriend, they've been going out for a year, but they don't have any petnames that I know of. It makes getting back at him very difficult. And it not as if I want to hurt him emotionally or anything, it's just that we are roomates and as such we are required by law to give each other shit.

MasterSwordUltima
07-09-2003, 12:16 AM
Its requirred by law? Just say like 'ANTHY-WANTHY' and stuff like that.

inori
07-09-2003, 07:22 AM
Meh, be creative. I'm sure you can come up with something if you think about it for a while... :kawaii:

AtmaWeapon
07-09-2003, 08:15 AM
Tell Sir Anthony that you have a cask of Amontillado that you would love to share with him. He will be unable to resist, so have him follow you into your basement. Take him to the remotest location, all the while letting him sample other wines to keep his misgivings down. When you arrive at the perfect spot, chain him to the wall. Begin to build a brick wall around him, making sure to toss the torch into the wall so he can watch you place the last brick into the wall.

Brasel
07-09-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
Tell Sir Anthony that you have a cask of Amontillado that you would love to share with him. He will be unable to resist, so have him follow you into your basement. Take him to the remotest location, all the while letting him sample other wines to keep his misgivings down. When you arrive at the perfect spot, chain him to the wall. Begin to build a brick wall around him, making sure to toss the torch into the wall so he can watch you place the last brick into the wall.

I remember reading that story freshman year. He'd have to get me extremely drunk first.

Haha, Trev..."Hi honey bunny!"

Rainman
07-09-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon

Heh, I like that story so much. I become a bigger fan of Poe with each story I read.

As to the topic, umm... I can't help. I usually just would go and punch the verbal attacker or respond with something along the lines of "Shut up!" Yea, I suck.

Master Ghaleon
07-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Trevelyan_06
Many of you probably know of Sir_Anthony, I have to live with him.

Are you guys brothers??

You will figure something out, then maybe he will stop it:shrug: or just beat him with a stick :whap:

Trevelyan_06
07-09-2003, 11:52 AM
No we aren't brothers we're just roomates. Though I do like your idea of hitting him with a stick Master Ghaleon.

carrot red
07-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Trevelyan_06

Note: I know that this might be better suited for ASWGL but I can't post a thread there yet I really wanted to ask this question.
Pet Names (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72162)

Pet names aren't that popular, so you might wanna follow Atma's advice. But then I would have to do the same to you. SA is a friend.:lol:

Prrkitty
07-09-2003, 03:00 PM
AtmaWeapon - remind me to NEVER piss you off!!! I promise I'll be good.... I swear!! (lol)

Tygore
07-09-2003, 03:29 PM
Ah yes, The Cask of Amontillado. Wonderful story, though I like The Telltale Heart better.

As for what to do? Ask some guy to call you and make it ring like it does when your girlfriend calls. It would be prefered if this guy was over 250 pounds. And black. And has a criminal record.

Rainman
07-09-2003, 03:40 PM
I think that would make the guy more mad at the trevelyan_06 than at Sir Anthony.

Trevelyan_06
07-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Yeah tygore. It's a workable idea, but the main point here is to give each other shit without sending anyone to the hospital. However, when it comes to the girlfriend issues Sir_Anthony has way to much on me.