PDA

View Full Version : Home Network

stormwatcheagle
07-08-2003, 03:13 AM
My greatest creation is finally completed! I have networked together 3 pcs, A laptop, and a PDA. None of the spec come to me, but still, it's pretty cool. NOw, I can do all sorts of cool networking stuff, like easy network play with my brothers. In fact, we tested it out with Quake 2 (no, I don't have Quake 3 or any of that stuff. I'm behind. I have no money) I only have 1 computer left, but it needs another hard drive. Oh, i'm so happy!

/me pats self on back

Michaelk88
07-08-2003, 03:16 PM
I tried to netword two pcs. my laptop and a pc. one had 98 and the other xp. XP picks the netword up, but 98 sits there and is like huh? network??? whats a network?????? there is no such thing and i know there aint because iam the lateset version of windows!!!!!!@ muhahahhahahahaah i am windows 98 and it 2003!!!! there is no su8ch thing as xp or netwoking!!!

Pablo
07-08-2003, 04:42 PM
I haven't attempted to network my new laptop and my PC yet, because not only did the laptop just arrive today, but I have a bad feeling that it'll just make my brain implode after days of trying to put them together.

Having one computer gives me enough headaches, I don't want to start thinking about dealing with two.

Oh, and good job, SWE-chan.