PDA

View Full Version : Ganon Key

J.J. Maxx
07-07-2003, 10:55 PM
http://www.jadevalley.com/zc/gankey.gif

Bleh.. :blah:

DarkFlameWolf
07-07-2003, 10:58 PM
too bad its four tiles instead of one, would be cool to use it as a item.

Tsukuru
07-07-2003, 11:34 PM
You can just take an image editor and reduce the size to 25% (or 50%?) of original, can't you? Hrm ... that might make it look squished though.

idontknow
07-07-2003, 11:46 PM
ya know what'd be cool? if we had different triforce pieces (as already suggested) and each piece was actually part of the key & when you have unfolded the whole ganon key, it allowed you to enter through what was a locked door that leads to ganon--that'd be neat :)

Ian
07-08-2003, 07:19 AM
IDK, you don't need to have the different triforce peices, just have it so you need to collect stuff to go into the dungeon with the key.

BTW, the key looks great.

idontknow
07-08-2003, 06:11 PM
i know that--i know how to make a room where you are required to have all 8 triforce pieces in order to enter--however, if we had the ability to have 8 different triforce pieces, then you can make each one of them a piece of the ganon key & when you collect all the pieces, the whole ganon key is essembled, thus you can enter in the room & make the shutter of the "level 9" room look like a 'locked' door with the face of ganon on it or something

Ian
07-08-2003, 07:01 PM
I know what you were saying too, I meant that you can do it now, using my method, instead of having to wait for you idea to be implemented (if it ever will be)

DarkFlameWolf
07-09-2003, 05:04 PM
explain the method Ian or point me to the topic that does explain. Since I don't know about it yet. :)

Raichu86
07-09-2003, 05:43 PM
Haha, that's cute JJ. Behold, the giant floating pig key! :D

Questwizard88
07-11-2003, 05:50 PM
this would definitely cone in handy for a key cavern type dungeon or the place where ganon is at

Ian
07-14-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
explain the method Ian or point me to the topic that does explain. Since I don't know about it yet. :)

Well IDK was refering to this thread:http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73367

The suggestion was to make it so you can customize the triforce peices (each peice looks different. But since that hasen't been implemented yet you could do this: Instead of having to collect the peices of the key (like IDK said would be cool) you could make it so you have to collect the triforce, and once you get the full TF, you can go into a dungeon which holds the ganon ke. You walk up to up, maybe play a little cutscreen or something, and then get warped to the last level (maybe have an whistle warp there too, for easy access)

This is speculation, I've never tried it, but it should theoretically work.