PDA

View Full Version : Post-4th of July.

Trevelyan_06
07-07-2003, 12:37 AM
Well since I live close to St. Louis me and my buddy decided to go to fair St. Louis. Bad Idea. It was really, really stupid if you ask me. There really wasn't much to do/see, since neither of us could drink and the fireworks were nice but not really worth spending all of that time waiting to see. On top of that I didn't get to see my gf that night because when we went to get back on the Metro Link all of the East Bond Trains were backed so we wound up having to go all the way to the end of the line at Lambert Airfield so we could then get on a East bound train. I didn't make it home until 3 in the morning. Grr.

But on a plus note I did manage to make through the whole holiday weekend without blowing anything up that wasn't suppose to be. How did your fourths go?

Rainman
07-07-2003, 12:44 AM
Well, I didn't have fireworks on the forth so it was pretty uneventful. Fireworks were on the fifth and were post poned due to a downpour. I finally saw them tonight and they were pretty good for my small town. Other than that it's been an uneventful weekend.

Master Ghaleon
07-07-2003, 09:49 AM
My 4th was pretty good. Had a cookout. Played softball and volleyball which was cool. We won the Softball game 8 - 1. Then watched fireworks and drink the rest of the night away :)