PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions.

ShadowTiger
07-06-2003, 04:45 PM
1) Will screens 82-87 Ever have any use (Ever again, and otherwise.) I know they're useful for broadly used effects, such as weather or haze, but what about official uses? As you all know quite well by now, they used to have their own uses, but the (cool) new features available in the betas pretty much negated them.

2) The Misc Weapon/enemy sprites have interesting number values when assigning their tile placements. What are those for?

3) What coordinates would be useful for assigning the string "next" feature? It's fairly difficult to discern this at the moment, seeing as intensive periods of try and see are involved.

Tsukuru
07-06-2003, 08:00 PM
3) You're talking about the cursor right? I usually use (200, 60) and it looks good.

idontknow
07-07-2003, 12:41 PM
1. prob not--i don't even know what all those screens were ever really used for in the first place

2. huh? i'm not sure what ur talking about here

3. U mean the lil thing that appers that prompts the player to press the A button for more text? i just use the default 0,0 so i'm not really sure where else would be best...hmm...

Praethus
07-09-2003, 08:27 PM
I think the "next" icon uses the same grid as the blue/green squares. So you can set a blue square somewhere where you want the icon to appear and use those numbers.