PDA

View Full Version : doy, mines

mandi2
07-06-2003, 07:00 AM
cannot find the boss key in the mines.
i am also missing the relic stone, and in one of the rooms, there is a wall, seems like being bombable, but my bombs dont work on it.
do i get the key in the mines?

C-Dawg
07-06-2003, 03:33 PM
There is no Boss Key in the Crystal Candy Mines. There are, however, several regular keys, one of which is required before you get to the boss.

-C

mandi2
07-06-2003, 04:09 PM
i cannot find any more keys. if boss key or not, but there is a key in a chest i cant arrive, because it is blocked from a big stone from the left, and some heavy blocks from the right.
do i have to go to errors galery first?
BTW, i dont have lev2 glove, hammer, hookshot. are these required to beat the mines?

ShadowTiger
07-06-2003, 04:54 PM
Oh, did you find the hidden door in the north side of the flooded room in the mines?

mandi2
07-06-2003, 05:05 PM
yes i did, but there were only 3 other rooms that did not help.
what is with that chest, and the wall i cannot bomb?
i really tried everything.
heeeeelp!!!

mandi2
07-07-2003, 02:59 AM
another (stupid?) question: i read somewhere in the maze of threads, that i have to defeat the nightmares 2 times. is that a fact?
i think i am getting confused.
after finishing the mirage, there are severel dreams, you can get to, wich one should i take: little girl, error, old woman?

C-Dawg
07-10-2003, 02:10 PM
You have to beat all the nightmeres, two at a time, again in the last level. Don't worry about that yet, it's a LONG ways off.

-C