PDA

View Full Version : *Obligatory return post*

Rainman
07-05-2003, 11:30 PM
For those who don't know me I'm Rainman. My real name is Ryan Mulkerin and I'm a 17 year old from Pennsylvania. I used to post a lot on here as you can see from my post count. I also attended the AGN convention 2002.

For those who do know who I am I'll tell you what's been going on. I don't remember when I "left" exactly, but I just did very suddenly. I got sick of things that were going on around here and want to leave to see what I can do without AGN as my time waster. I didn't do really that much. I completed 11th grade and and am now enjoying summer "working" for my dad. I'm stronger physically now and hopefully a little mentally. I ran on the track team last spring and that took up a lot of my time.

Actually I'm not entirely sure I've returned. I might post a little bit from now on, but I'm gonna try not to spend the hours I once did here. As much as I wanted to get away from here I'm still connected to this place. I went to a freaking convention with you guys for christ sake. Another reason I'm back is I'm interested in Shattered Earth. Doesn't look like too shabby of a game. Anyways, I'm back and finally able to post. (Had some problem getting on, thanks Zaphod :) ) Now let's see how many replies this gets...

Radium
07-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Howsit goin Rainman, wb :p... I remember you, I actually didn't really notice you left haha :D... Then again I kina left for loooooong time though and havn't been posting much at all anymore too many places to go hiking and cliff jumping, ect. :cool: well good to see ya around again.

Foxy
07-06-2003, 12:33 AM
Welcome back!! We've been wondering where you and your brother have been.....stick around, ok? ;)

Brasel
07-06-2003, 01:01 AM
Hi, I'm Sir Anthony, and I have been here awhile. I'm 19 years old and I attend college...

Stick around awhile Rainman. ;)

Rainman
07-06-2003, 01:24 AM
I remember you Sir Anthony. I was around when you joined.

Drunken Tiger
07-06-2003, 01:27 AM
Hey i remember you!! Welcome back, i was a newbie when you were around so you probably wouldnt remember me.. ;)

Hope you stick around though!

Rainman
07-06-2003, 01:48 AM
Just as I remembered you people are still always thinking you aren't remembered. Now if you were active before the time of my departure than I most likely remember you. That includes you DT. :)

Zaphod Q. IX
07-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Who the hell are you again?

SUCCESSOR
07-06-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Radium
Howsit goin Rainman, wb :p... I remember you, I actually didn't really notice you left haha :D... Then again I kina left for loooooong time though and havn't been posting much at all anymore too many places to go hiking and cliff jumping, ect. :cool: well good to see ya around again.

Radium, not posting much?! No fuckin' way!

Starkist
07-06-2003, 05:08 AM
What's with you SUCCESSOR? You only show up when oldbies return to AGN, like today with Rainman and, well, LightningZ.

Welcome back Rainman, by the way.

Brasel
07-06-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
I remember you Sir Anthony. I was around when you joined.

I know you remember me. In all honesty I don't know why I did the introduction thing. I think I did to follow suit in a joking mockery of sorts. No worries mate.

SUCCESSOR
07-06-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Starkist
What's with you SUCCESSOR? You only show up when oldbies return to AGN, like today with Rainman and, well, LightningZ.

Welcome back Rainman, by the way.

No I only post when there's a good post to say something in. And most the time it's when the old timers are out. That says a lot.I usually stop by here every time I'm online. just nothing to say.

ShadowTiger
07-06-2003, 11:25 AM
You certainly don't know me, but I'm kinda fillin yer shoes a little. (Nice Shoes. ;) )

Welcome back buddy. It's great hearing from you again, I'm sure. :)

Master Ghaleon
07-06-2003, 12:33 PM
Hello Rainman, Welcome back!! Into this black hole that there is no escape from!!!

Zorch
07-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Hi rainman! I'm a newbie! heh heh

Tsukuru
07-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Welcome back. You probably don't remember me too, but you were certainly around when I was active.

Goat
07-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Raincoat!! Where da fuck you been? We were all talking about you and Hessian this year at convention, wondering what happened to ya'll. We figured that we did something to scare you away from AGN, most likely me setting my hand on fire, or the good possibility of running away from moocow at 5am, heh that was fun. Stay posting this time or I will kill someone you don;t like, I'm serious!

MrCow
07-07-2003, 09:40 AM
hey man.. welcome back. Good to see you're still alive

KJAZZ
07-07-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Zaphod Q. IX
Who the hell are you again?

Aww, I wanted to say that. ;p

Welcome back Rainman.