PDA

View Full Version : Glove alternative

Ian
07-05-2003, 05:58 PM
I'm looking for a glove tile that I can use fr the Braclet. I've seen the gauntlet-like one, but it looks too big, and I'm wondering if anybody knows if there are anything that I might be able to use. I don't need it in any specific tileset, as I'll be recoloring it anyways, I just need something to work with. I have tried myself, but to no prevail. So before I try again, I'd like to see if they is anything I could use, or at least work with.

EDIT: http://www.purezc.com/Tiles/t65s2.gif

The gloves on the side are the ones I have, I'm looking for an alternative to those.

ShadowTiger
07-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Heh heh. Those are mine. :sly: Hm. Perhaps.. well, you're looking for a smaller version of the glove? Or a bracelet instead of a gauntlet? I could take a try, but I too haven't had much luck with the hand-based family of sprites. :shrug: But I'll see what I can do! :kawaii:

Just tell me if you're looking for a smaller gauntlet, or an actual bracelet. I can jewel it as much as you'de like though.

Yoshiman
07-06-2003, 11:34 AM
Why don't you try the gauntlet from Zelda II? It's in the default Zelda tileset.

Ian
07-06-2003, 01:08 PM
I'm looking for a smaller gauntlet than the one I posted above. A glove would do fine too, but I'll go check the Default tileset as Yoshiman said, hopefully I can use it.

redmage777
07-12-2003, 01:37 PM
What about Oricles ages or seasons, I dont remember, Its small enough that I could fit 2 of them in 1 tile.

Questwizard88
07-12-2003, 02:31 PM
if you want to fit 2 in one tile, you can also just put ione in the center of the tile, and overlay one a bit farther down and right. thats what i do anyway.

Ian
07-12-2003, 09:01 PM
Well, I found what I was looking for. The Oracles glove is alright, but I needed something else, so I found a sprite with a glove that would work perfectly. No need to post anything else in.