PDA

View Full Version : A question for Breaker.

Trevelyan_06
07-04-2003, 02:35 AM
Breaker,

I have nothing against you or any problems with you, nor do I want any. I was just wondering if you realized that you have kinda become the feared KGB of AGN? You do an important job, no one really knows what the limits of it are, perhaps not even you. Many people don't like you for differing reasons, however, if you were to leave I don't think people would know what to make of it. When someone breaks the rules you will be there to swiftly deal out justice. And, although I am just a newbie, I have read some of the post in GB and it seems that a thread can not be started there without you name appearing somewhere in it. You have become something of a legend I quess.

inori
07-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Uh... the next time you have a question for Breaker, why don't you try PMing Breaker?

Trevelyan_06
07-04-2003, 05:32 AM
I'm sorry I did not realize that that was an option. Terribly sorry to let my newness show like that.

Starkist
07-04-2003, 06:45 AM
Don't worry, Breaker loves you. :ooh:

Hermit
07-04-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Starkist
Don't worry, Breaker loves you. :ooh:

Yeah.... for breakfast...

Blonde799
07-04-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Trevelyan_06
I was just wondering if you realized that you have kinda become the feared KGB of AGN?
Trust me, he doesn't care. Just like my goddammed father.:tongue:

vegeta1215
07-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Wow, I guess Breaker's reputation is pretty notorius. I mean, you're already talking about how he performs his duties and you've only been here for a little over a month.

Get over it man.

Brasel
07-05-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
Wow, I guess Breaker's reputation is pretty notorius. I mean, you're already talking about how he performs his duties and you've only been here for a little over a month.

Get over it man.

Oh, Trev has no problem with how Breaker performs, he was just commenting on it.

Daarkseid
07-05-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Trevelyan_06
You have become something of a legend I quess.

Good, now start showing some god damn respect. Next time, something like this should be PMed.

I'm gonna close this, because theres been no productive discussion whatsoever, and we've seen a thousand of these threads before. Breaker knows full well the hard on you people have for him.