PDA

View Full Version : Uncle of Seven, Master of All!!

Goat
07-03-2003, 02:06 PM
My new nephew, Donovan Connor Dennis was just born like 10 minutes ago. This is the most ive cried in about a year. That puts my total up to about 7 kids for my future army that will rule all of Bolivia.

It's weird though, turning 19 in 11 days and already having 7 nieces and nephews, is there a word to describe nieces and nephews together? They range from 7 years to 10 minutes old.

Brasel
07-03-2003, 04:28 PM
Cool beans Goat! My baby brother turned a year old a couple of days ago. When he was born, it was pretty damn cool. He's a cute baby. I'm 18 years older than my youngest brother...THATS weird.

Foxy
07-03-2003, 05:10 PM
Congrats! Isn't it awesome to be around a brand new baby? :D

Ian
07-03-2003, 05:23 PM
Yah congrats. It'll suck once they all get older, you'll have to get them presents :blah:

inori
07-03-2003, 05:23 PM
This baby was born ten minutes ago... and you're on the computer?
:D

Congrats Goat.

~cydlet~
07-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the world, Donovan!!

and congrats Goat!! nieces and nephews are the coolest thing in the world! i can't decide which i like better ~ the teeny-tiny newborns, or getting the six-yr-old all hyped up on sugar and schtuff and giving him back to his daddy (my younger brother)!! :D

give the wee one a kiss from auntie cyd, will ya?

Goat
07-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by inori
This baby was born ten minutes ago... and you're on the computer?

Me and my little brother had to stay here to watch my other sister Kelly's baby, Kaleb. Chris, the one who delivered, wanted Kelly to be there when she has her baby. So me and Mike, my brother, watched Kaleb. Is that everybody? My sister Jenn will be here from Ohio tommorow, my brother Russ isn't commin, as well as my two other sisters Bridget & Anna. There that's everybody. I have a large family.

Me and Mike get to see the baby tonight, when momma pops home from the hospital and grabs us. Chris' husband Ralph has been away on business since Sunday, so we were praying she would have it today, around 7 or 8, cause he gets in around that time, oh well, hell get to see it in about 2 hours.

Ian
07-03-2003, 06:12 PM
For a second there, I thought Chris was a guy, obviously not :sweat: Congrats again.

Goat
07-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ~cydlet~
...the teeny-tiny newborns, or getting the six-yr-old all hyped up on sugar and schtuff...

I like hopping them all up on sugar, old or young. My nephew Austin, the oldest at 7, is cool. He likes to try to act like me, which is horrible, yet fun. Im starting to get him into all the things I like, like wrestling, metal music, and bitches. Hopefully I can keep him away from the other things I like tho, like weed, jack daniels, and setting stuff on fire. Yesterday when i was babysitting Kaleb, he didn't have a whole meal all day, just animal crackers, orange slices, and strawberry wafers. He was quite hyper when his momma got home, she got mad cause he refused to goto bed, I just lmao.