PDA

View Full Version : Yet another three way warp problem....

RPGAngel
07-03-2003, 01:42 AM
Man, I thought I had found the problem with my three-way warp when I discovered that I had not changed the dmap to Overworld from Dungeon. But I was wrong, now there is a different type of warp problem. Link goes into a messed up version of the passageway screen(all brown with the bats flaying and the words from the screen he just came from) when entering the three-way warp. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I have the man, string and warp info(starting screen at first spot, ending screens at other three) set and the all black(82) and all stairs(81) screens set(did I get them in the right place?). Also, I'm trying something different and am not using the screen 80 defalt 3-way warp cave( I am trying this as the multi-warp instead of 3-way warp). Could this screen not being used be causing the problem?

Edit: I was really hoping someone could help me. I had really wanted to use this for a "game" in my town, but if I can't figue out why the warp is messing up, then I won't be able to. And I can't seem to figure it out myself, I'm stuck.