PDA

View Full Version : Death Mountain - HELP please

Odanaki
07-01-2003, 05:18 PM
It is the second time that I start that Quest. And for the second time, I'm stuck after Level 3.

Can anyone help me how to get to Level 4. It seems that I'm missing something, but don't figure what.

I've looked for a year in the Forum. The search function would have been of some help, in case it has already been discussed in the past.

TIA

:cyclops:

carrot red
07-01-2003, 07:11 PM
I think you buy a super bomb from a store to the north west and use it to blow up a boulder blocking a path somewhere by that bridge (try blowing up all the big brown rocks on your path.)
I also think there's an updated version of that quest with a few bug fixes.
If this doesn't work, send a PM to Mr. Z.

Mr. Z
07-03-2003, 04:54 PM
I haven't released a bugfixed version yet (I think...)
And yes, you have to bomb the little rocks on the floor.

Odanaki
07-05-2003, 08:26 AM
I never found what to blow, and I have used hundreds of bombs.

Since I am an average skilled player, I will go back at your game at another time.

Thanks anyway.

carrot red
07-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Ok, I've been mixing my levels again, it's a habit I can't seem to shake off.
That shop where you buy the super bomb, above it there is a small passage leading to a brown rock blocking a path, right? There are some scattered pebbles on the ground in that passage between two thingy sort of things, blow up the pebbles. (Don't remember if it's the upper or the lower ones.)
If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Odanaki
07-08-2003, 08:45 PM
Thanks a million.

It were the upper pebbles that you needed to blow with a super bomb.

It comes to my attention that I tend to always do the same moves, and I have a hard time figuring a new one.:cyclops: