PDA

View Full Version : HDDC, level7

mandi2
06-30-2003, 09:50 AM
hi folks,

i know,i know. i have already read all of the threads about lev7, but i havent found any answers for my problems.
i cannot get to the hammer. i found the main entrance, and 2 other onec, wich can be entered without the hammer.

i havent got any keys more, but at least 3 doors to unlock.
i dont want to use the ladder trick to enter another entrance.

i did not wanted to ask, but i am sticking with lev7 for 3 days,
i feel tired.

have somebody any ideas?

anothor Q: do i need the hammer in the icy temple?

DarkFlameWolf
06-30-2003, 10:28 AM
yes you need the hammer in the ice palace.
As for getting it, I can only give you the route that leads to the hammer. The rest (keys and stuff) you have to find on your own.
From the main entrance, you need to go up, left, left, left, down, right, enter warp to appear in the upper right portion of the level. Then go down, push the odd-colored block away to form a new path down, right, down, right, up, left, up, left, left, left, left, down, left and beat the manhandlas to unlock the hammer.

mandi2
06-30-2003, 11:31 AM
thanx DFW,
but i think i made a really big mistake.
2 romms before reaching the hammer there is a door to unlock.
and i have not got any keys.
is it possible, that i opened a door, i should not open to this time?
if not, could you give me a hint, where the keys are?
ther are also some rooms in theright half of the hammer stage i coulnt explore.

DarkFlameWolf
06-30-2003, 12:52 PM
There are enough keys hidden throughout all dungeons and optional dungeons to unlock every door. So if you went ahead and got to level 8 and started unlocking doors using keys from level 7, then you need to find that exact amount of keys used in level 8 to unlock the remaining doors in level 7. There is enough. As for the keys, try going back through previous routes that you've already covered and see if you can unveil anything using the power bracelet lvl 2.

mandi2
07-01-2003, 02:23 AM
thanks a lot, DFW! i will try, and never give up, becouse your quest is one of the most intresting ones.