PDA

View Full Version : fantasia.qst help please! JayeM, or anyone whos finished??

xorxif
06-30-2003, 08:23 AM
It's amazing how one can become so obsessed a quest file based on a movie.
It's driving me quite insane.
I'm a big fan of The Neverending Story (the FIRST movie anyhow,) so when i saw a quest in the database based on that film (book?) I grabbed it and got to work... until after level 3...
I just spent a good 5 hours or more looking for level 4. Not to mention that I had to find a WORKING download of version 1.90 so that the ladder would function properly, and had to play the whole game thru to after level 3 again, which fortunately didn't take as long as I thought... gave me more time to get frustrated finding level 4... :cry:
The credits say that JayeM beta tested it so thats why I asked for her specifically, but please ANYONE who played it, can you drop me a hint?
If you cant remember any hints, I wonder if you might supply a "walk thru walls" cheat code if available... I'd even be happy with the quest editing password at this point (yes i have the self control to not use it more than I need... er... maybe...)

Thanx for any help anyone can provide

carrot red
06-30-2003, 10:03 AM
I don't know if I remember it well, but I think you have to go back to the Triforce room in Level 3, bomb (or walk through) the north wall and grab the raft.
Then it'll be pretty easy to sail your way to Level 4.

xorxif
07-01-2003, 02:18 AM
Thank you carrot red, wow you have a good memory. Found raft, continuing on. :D
Perhaps in the future I should take breaks during play or not stay up all night trying to figure out one quest... heh :whap:

Crackers
07-01-2003, 09:27 PM
Could you please tell me where lv3 is and also the bow?

carrot red
07-02-2003, 02:41 AM
I think the bow was under an Armos in one of the dungeons (level 2?). Level 3 is where you get to kill the Gohma.

Crackers
07-02-2003, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the help. I kind of thought that's where lv3 would be since I didn't find the bow. Will check it out tonight.