PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Idol????...................

Dark_Legend
06-30-2003, 07:53 AM
First thay have american idol, but now they got canadain idol! Next thing you know is that they'll have friggin iraquian idol or some third world country idol!:) Whats your opinion on the idol shows? Good or Shit?

Ibis, God of Magicks
06-30-2003, 08:51 AM
I personaly think that 'reality television' show just how pathetic the public has become. The fact that they swarm to this garbage like flies to shit simply confuses me.

Ian
06-30-2003, 10:46 AM
"The show is a fucking waste of television and money" I think that says it all

zoraking
06-30-2003, 11:33 AM
Antarctican Idol, Hehehe.]
Do they have Canadian Juniors?
Yuk :odd:

moocow
06-30-2003, 01:48 PM
I, personally, loved the show. I don't like the rip-offs though, and I won't watch American Junior. *shrug* Just American Idol. It's a fun show, I liked it.

Dracula
06-30-2003, 02:41 PM
Simon kicked ass... I can't imagine a Canadian like him though...

"Wow, yah sounded like a American singing, eh... We don't want no Bretney Spers, we want the ol fashion 'O Canada' eh, or maybee if yah yodel more, eh... Yah sucked, eh... Now, take off, eh, yah hoser..."

TedHead
06-30-2003, 09:12 PM
Believe it or not, most Canadians don't yodel or excessively use the word "eh".

Nor do we live in igloos or have pet beaver/moose/polar bears etc.

We are not cut off from society either, I have access to any service you guys have in the US pretty much, and I don't have to go far for it.

ANYWAYS, American Idol was pretty good, but I think it's pointless since the people becoming idols kind of fade away so nobody ever hears of them again.

I think Canadian Idol is good though, because it gives us talented Canadians a chance at being idols too!

Unfortunatly, I can't try out till next year...

MANDRAG GANON
06-30-2003, 09:29 PM
eh? wha' theh hell you tokin bout Ted hed eh? we use dah werd more dan ever! eh. Simon is the awesomest, I dont see why a canadian wouldnt like simon eh. I'd like to take a short break from this post to yodel, please hold on one moment eh. YODELODEL ODLE EEE HOOOOOO!!!!! Woo! clears my lumber jack lungs, lemme go back to my igloo to get my skidoo so I can play hockey and eat canned flap jacks ya hosers eh, my best friend is a penguin and an eskimo named chimuckluck. I think they've had somethign like iraqui Idol and stuff they've had the show in alot of other countries than canada and america eh. Watch it ya hosers or ill throw snow balls at you....If I ever get out of this giant field of snow.....Ted Head is a hoser canadian, he don't live in the real canada eh, he lives in the fake canada. Either that or hes lieing to you all.

Ian
06-30-2003, 09:52 PM
We ain't like dat, yo. We all ghetto dawgs. :p

Most Canadians are like Americans (except better j/k) A lot of places are pretty warm. Or maybe it's because we talk differnt or something, like a bunch of hillbillies? God no, the only people who really have a different speech is Newfoundlanders (like me, almost) Most Newfoundalnders from outports talk different, but I'm from a big town, so I don't have a strong accent, I talk like every other person. Yes, some parts of Canada are full of snow and igloo's, the better part of it doesn't.

Drunken Tiger
06-30-2003, 10:28 PM
Guess what everybody!! Good news!! Australian Idol is coming soon!! -_-''

Ian
06-30-2003, 10:36 PM
The might as well make a World Idol, and get it all over with, I have better things to wtch on TV

Master Ghaleon
07-01-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by TedHead

Oh I think you do. :)

Dracula
07-01-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by TedHead

But, you see... That was the #1 reason why I LOVE Canada... Do you know how cool it would be to live in an igloo... It'd be like natural air conditioning, yo... And a pet beaver would kick ass...

On the topic of Canada, I'm gonna be up there on the fourth... How patriotic... :eyebrow:

Starkist
07-01-2003, 02:58 PM
Saudi Idol - combines the singing with those dating shows where the womens' faces are covered... the guy gets to pick not one but four wives...

Dark_Legend
07-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Ian
The might as well make a World Idol, and get it all over with, I have better things to wtch on TV

That says it all!:lmao:

Ian
07-01-2003, 10:15 PM
It's gonna happen anyways, but this way, they do it inone show at once, instead of 20 differnt Idol shows. I really do have better things to watch than some people sing horribly and then leave crying.

Dark_Legend
07-02-2003, 09:59 AM
Good point!:lmao:

Ian
07-02-2003, 10:39 PM
I just hope it doesn't turn into something liek Survivor, that goes on for like 8 seasons of utter bullshit.