PDA

View Full Version : a message for the fans of the wwe here...

dEaD_mAn_WaLkIn
06-30-2003, 07:10 AM
hey. have any of you guys seen vengeance of 2001.
if you have then do u know the name of the opening theme song. The one with freddie blassie and black and white colouring?
i really want that theme.

Dark_Legend
06-30-2003, 07:46 AM
Where is WWE going to be showing in? What country or state? I want to know because i want to see it!:)

Sub-Zero
06-30-2003, 08:35 AM
http://www.geocities.com/computerjock84/the_real_fight_club.html/

Ian
06-30-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Legend
Where is WWE going to be showing in? What country or state? I want to know because i want to see it!:)

It'll be shown in an electronical box, every week, most houses have them. Modern poeple call them a Television, or a TV. Check you local listing for the times.

Master Ghaleon
07-01-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Ian

It'll be shown in an electronical box, every week, most houses have them. Modern poeple call them a Television, or a TV. Check you local listing for the times.

:lmao:

Pink_Demon
07-01-2003, 07:12 PM
There's not much better than seeing a WWE show live. (if your into it anyway...)

I think WWE.com has the tour dates.

As for the song, i couldn't find anyhting on KaZaA.. Maybe if you rented the tape you could find out? :shrug:

And Sub-zero, i don't think your link works... :confused:

Dark_Legend
07-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Dont be a smart ass IAN! I thought he meant that the WWE was coming to canada or USA!;)

Ian
07-01-2003, 09:55 PM
What are you talking about? WWE is always in the US and Canada. Besides, he was asking for the name of the opening theme song.

Ich
07-02-2003, 12:19 AM
Perhaps a Google search is in order...

You can find anything on Google, from people who believe the moon landing was faked, to goatse. It is the most useful site on the net.

Goat
07-02-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Pink_Demon
There's not much better than seeing a WWE show live. (if your into it anyway...)

I've been to a few, and watching wrestling on TV is alot better than being there. You really don't learn to respect the commentators 'till you are at a live event and you don't hear them. I hate Michael Cole & JR with a passion but raw and smackdown just aint teh same without them.

Gerudo
07-03-2003, 08:36 AM
Goat, they could always bring Paul Heyman back to RAW... lol, his voice is SOO fucking annoying...

maybe even Brother Love! :lol: