PDA

View Full Version : More Con03 videos

Jemsee
06-29-2003, 02:04 PM
This is abourt 8 minutes long and 58megs, took me about 10 minutes to DL when I tested it.
This will be the first one, I figure I will make two or three more after this has been up for a whyle.

AGN Convention 2003 First Day and Night (http://www.evertek.net/gchalland/movies/agnmovie1a.avi)

Enjoy...:)

Edit:
As recomended I got a hold of a DivX program.
Remade the movie with higher settings which made it about 97megs.
Ran Dr.Divx and got it down to around 10megs.
So it should be a faster DL and better video.

moocow
06-29-2003, 02:08 PM
*downloading*

*anxiously waiting to see it*

edit:

SWEET! I can't wait to see more!!! :D

fatcatfan
06-29-2003, 04:47 PM
for the love of pete, get DivX! ;)

Seriously, get the free DivX codec from divx.com and encode the videos with that. Should be better quality for the same size, or smaller for the same quality. Not that this is bad, mind you. Just a suggestion, so it won't be such a large file.

MrCow
06-29-2003, 06:05 PM
got it in a less then 5 minutes... like it:)

Gerudo
06-29-2003, 08:03 PM
oh the perils of downloading at 70kb/s >_<

good showcasing of the first night, Jemsee

J.J. Maxx
06-29-2003, 10:34 PM
Looks great Jemsee! Wah-hoo! It's like I'm back there again! Thanks.

Zaphod Q. IX
07-01-2003, 02:44 AM
I'll be collecting these videos, along with as many pictures as I can find from this year's convention for a CD compilation. It should be cheap enough for me to mail them to everyone who attended. :D
I'll investigate the costs involved.

Jemsee...perhaps I might be able to talk you into designing artwork for the case? I liked the one you did for the last CD you sent me. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Oh, and btw...can you send me your pictures from last year's convention? they're the only ones I don't have (I think).

Jemsee
07-01-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Zaphod Q. IX
I'll be collecting these videos, along with as many pictures as I can find from this year's convention for a CD compilation.
I was thinking the same thing. (Done in a Kerrigan voice)

Jemsee...perhaps I might be able to talk you into designing artwork for the case?
Shure, I can try but there are others on the boards that are way better than me at grafix. The first thought that comes to mind is that long pic in my sig with the words "AGN Convention" above it and "2003" below it.

Oh, and btw...can you send me your pictures from last year's convention? they're the only ones I don't have (I think).
The 2002 convintion pics are in my sig.
I had a mess of others that other people took and posted but lost them. What is listed is what I took and you are welcome to them.

Zaphod Q. IX
07-02-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Jemsee
The 2002 convintion pics are in my sig.
I had a mess of others that other people took and posted but lost them. What is listed is what I took and you are welcome to them.
D'OH!

...the first thought that comes to mind is that long pic in my sig with the words "AGN Convention" above it and "2003" below it.

:thumbsup:

Pure genius. I believe we have a winner. ;)