PDA

View Full Version : J:R Demo? *sigh*

Ganonator
06-29-2003, 12:24 AM
You are probably thinking, "Oh my fucking diety!, is he out of his gourd?" Yes, folks, I am out of my gourd. I've decided to work on a playable demo of Journey:Redirection.

So, here's the question. The big one that sets all other questions aside.

What do you want in the demo?

option a) First 4 dungeons, normal overworld, limited course...

option b) Start AFTER the first 4 dungeons, displaced 1st overworld, 2 dungeon demo. You will have a few items, and see some tricked out shet.

option c) Don't make a demo. Just keep bullshitting us with the crap pictures that you come up with every 6 months.

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, ideas, sexual techniques, or other, please let me know.
Remember: I was vehemently opposed to EVER making a demo, and, since I was upgraded to beta status, a open, playable demo for the rest of the world may be as far as 2 months away (I'm expecting a full PB coming out in that time period)

let the viewing and non-replying commence!!

Blonde799
06-29-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Ganonator
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, ideas, sexual techniques, or other, please let me know.

I do, I do! But, this is ZC quest discussion.:(

Get a demo out, with a few levels.

Ganonator
06-29-2003, 02:49 PM
Blonde.. I knew you'd show up because you are technically the only person who wants this to come out as much as I do. :D

Due to the incredible volume of responses, I decided to go with the following:
Release the 4 dungeon demo to the beta testers on... the 8th of July. So, that will be in July 8th, 2003 .
As far as a broad release, I will have the FULL version (yesh.. the full thingamobobber) officially 1 week after the next release comes out, and that's saying it is more than a month away.