PDA

View Full Version : The Once-in-a-Lifetime and Definitely Worth Standing in Line for Kudos Thread!

J.J. Maxx
06-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Here is a list of my kudos:

Warlord - Kudos for being the man behind the curtain. Way behind the curtain. Without your absence AGN would be far more boring.

Shadowblazer - Kudos to you for being the gears, nut and bolts of AGN. Without you we'd be chiseling on granite slabs.

ms_zelda_lady - Even though I have *never* played a ZC quest, I give kudos to you for playing every peice of crap that gets squeezed out of Quest Announcements.

Breaker - I give you kudos for just being here. How and why you're still here remains a mystery to everyone.

Zaph and ck - Kudos for bringing together the biggest group of geeks, freaks and homosexuals the fair state of Indiana has ever seen.

Alexmax's Mom - I give kudos to you for tending to Alex's wounds when bullies pound him into sawdust on the playground and all the other stuff thats happened this week.

And last but not least:

Zorch - Kudos to this young man for not giving in to peer-pressure and not doing a dang thing all last weekend. I salute you.

And NO, I didn't forget anybody. These were the people I chose to recognize at 11:28pm on June 28th, 2003. Shalom.

:eyebrow:

Ganonator
06-29-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by J.J. Maxx
Zaph and ck - Kudos for bringing together the biggest group of geeks, freaks and homosexuals the fair state of Indiana has ever seen.
/me raises his glass.

I can drink to that, JJ!

Tsukuru
06-29-2003, 04:06 AM
ms_zelda_lady - Even though I have *never* played a ZC quest, I give kudos to you for playing every peice of crap that gets squeezed out of Quest Announcements.

My thoughts exactly. How she can even swallow some of the stuff that comes out of Quest Announcement/Discussion boggles the mind.

Brasel
06-29-2003, 04:10 AM
Dude, JJ. Yodu are really fucking gool. oops. HAHAHA cool. Everything is blrrry.

JJ, you are a cool guy. I love you man. are you drunk too? I think you might be cause of the way you posted

Foxy
06-29-2003, 09:10 AM
Sir Anthony - JJ's never drunk. He doesn't have to get drunk to be goofy or to act wierd. ;)

moocow
06-29-2003, 02:32 PM
Yeah, like Foxy said, JJ's got this really awesome natural high. I used to be like that, too. I dunno what happened to it, though :p

AlexMax
06-29-2003, 04:19 PM
Wow...I never thought my mom would be so recognized....I always tended to think she just stayed in the background.

Oh well, I've been showing her threads where she gets congratulated. I'll show her this one too...

Breaker
06-29-2003, 04:47 PM
Make sure to tell her that I love her, AlexMax.

~cydlet~
06-29-2003, 05:15 PM

i'll second that! you two rock!!

...and i was worried i'd have nothing in common with this group! :)