PDA

View Full Version : I created a new flash movie if you care.

Sub-Zero
06-28-2003, 11:08 PM
My new flash movie can now be found at my website...

http://www.geocities.com/computerjock84

It's called "The Real Fight Club" and it's in the flash section of the page...it kinda sucks, but I was bored...

J.J. Maxx
06-28-2003, 11:13 PM
Oh my lord I was just raped by pop-up ads and didn't even get to whatever it was you wanted me to see.

I hate you. :angry:

Sub-Zero
06-28-2003, 11:18 PM
try again, i fixed things...

MrCow
06-28-2003, 11:58 PM
no you didnt tons of script errors

Sub-Zero
06-29-2003, 12:04 AM
damn...i have no problems watching it... works perfectly for me... but if everyone is having troubles with it...you can just delete my post if you want.

moocow
06-29-2003, 03:55 AM
I had no problems with it at all. Pretty cool, man.

Breaker
06-29-2003, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately I was able to see it. It sucked.

Dark_Legend
06-29-2003, 10:46 AM
I like your flash movies and your pics of you and you girlfrienmd are great! MAN, you should be thankful to have a girl of those looks!

TedHead
06-29-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Legend
I like your flash movies and your pics of you and you girlfrienmd are great! MAN, you should be thankful to have a girl of those looks!
According to his marital status (single) he doesn't have a girlfriend.

I liked the movie. My favorite was the music. The movie was pretty good too. I like the girl kicking the guy on the ground... hehe. I like the movie up until "Let me introduce you to something..." and then we watched a big long boring slideshow of UFC. Besides that, I liked it! :D Plus there were no pop-up ads or problems for me at all.

And for some reason, the guy in this pic...
http://www.geocities.com/computerjock84/2Christmas048.jpg

Reminds me of the guy on the left in this pic...
http://www.empiremovies.com/gallery/dumb_and_dumberer_03.shtml

Sub-Zero
06-29-2003, 01:22 PM
Alrighty, just to clear things up for you all a little bit... This girl is Laura... We are all going to call Laura my half girlfriend... because we break up and get back together so often, it's rather disgusting.... right now, we are kinda together and kinda not. The friends with benefits type of thing... I just leave it at single because i get tired of changing it... and yes, I'm very thankful to have such a beautiful half girlfriend. ;)

moocow
06-29-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Sub-Zero
Alrighty, just to clear things up for you all a little bit... This girl is Laura... We are all going to call Laura my half girlfriend... because we break up and get back together so often, it's rather disgusting.... right now, we are kinda together and kinda not. The friends with benefits type of thing... I just leave it at single because i get tired of changing it... and yes, I'm very thankful to have such a beautiful half girlfriend. ;)

So basically, when you hang out it's like you're together, and you're fuck buddies, right?

I used to have a fuck buddy. *cries*

Master Ghaleon
06-29-2003, 04:34 PM
Friends with Benifits :) I used to have one too Moo but usually its a big disaster waiting to happen.