PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Magi Warrior.

Aegis Runestone
06-28-2003, 08:37 PM
*Aegis walks in with a large sack over his shoulder, his family sword strapped to his back, Aegis looks as though he has been gone for a week.*

Ooga booga.

I'm back from Utah and EFY. I'm sure you're all happy to see me.....HEY! where's everyone going? :blah:

I've danced with so many girls, I must be a stud, those dances were FUN, whoo hoo!

I've also become much more spiritual and I've met some great people. Ooo! I've got to tell you guys about Rufino, or shall I say RUFIO! Rufio was one of the guys in our group. He is sooooooo cool. Yes, we call him "Rufio" like in Hook And yes we cheered for him like this: "Rufio! Rufio! Rufi-OOOOOOOOOOOO! Hey!" :) He's cool, he is very friendly, funny, can dance and all the girls in our group love'em. ;) Lucky... :)

Anyway, I have returrned.

Jigglysaint
06-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Welcome back to the heathen pit we know and love as AGN.

Rijuhn
06-29-2003, 11:21 PM
Dude, it sounded like you had a great time. I'm not sure where you went because I forgot. If I remember correctly though, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember reading that you were going to some Christian camp or something. I'm probably confusing you with someone else, but the important thing is that you're happy.

DeathLink
06-29-2003, 11:48 PM
yes he did. its more or less a week long youth LDS camp. its most commonly know here in utah (i wonder why...) its prob. the coolest, most expensive camp you could evr go to!

so you went to the Y right? i hear they freakin strict there, im going to Utah State up in logan...they're not quite as strict there.

where do you live Aegis (and where the heck did you pick up your name?)

Jigglysaint
06-30-2003, 12:01 AM
And why arn't you two in Religous debate where I could use your help?

inori
06-30-2003, 03:19 AM
Bah... unless you brought some girls back for the rest of us, why should we care? :D

j/k. Glad you had a good time.