PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is drunk!!

Brasel
06-28-2003, 02:12 AM
I'm the only sober person in this house...besides the girls that are here anyway. Having a party and I'm the only sober male...its quite...interesting.

C-Dawg
06-28-2003, 02:14 AM
And you're on the fucking computer instead of FUCKING THE DRUNK CHICKS. I've seen a picture, Anthony, and trust me- a drunk girl is your safest bet. ;)

-C

Ich
06-28-2003, 02:58 AM
You'd best take his advice. Alcohol impairs people's judgement. You have a golden opportunity.

Brasel
06-28-2003, 03:43 AM
Haha. Too bad I already have a girlfriend, all these girls boyfriends are here, and none of the girls are drunk. ;)

Daarkseid
06-28-2003, 04:10 AM
Ah, what I wouldn't give to be in your position, instead of playing Warcraft 3 online and getting disconnected because of my shitty wireless adapter...

But who am I kidding, in such a situation, it wouldn't turn out much better.

inori
06-28-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
Haha. Too bad I already have a girlfriend, all these girls boyfriends are here, and none of the girls are drunk. ;)

Well, if the boyfriends are all drunk, they aren't going to notice anything you do... start getting the girls drunk. :naughty:

Masamune
06-28-2003, 03:32 PM
just hook everyone up to a giant keg while they're all wasted. that should keep them out for a while.

Brasel
06-29-2003, 04:06 AM
We drank the remains of the beer tonight....I am so fucking drunk. Its really funny. I'm drunk and I can still type really good.

Trevelyan_06
06-29-2003, 04:12 AM
I don't think I care for you guys plans from yesterday considering that I was one of the boyfriends there. But I wasn't drunk despite drinking a fifth of Jack, splitting a fifth a apple pucker with a friend, having 6-8 smirnoff ice and drinking a 32 oz screwdriver. And by the way Sir Anthonty is right he is drunk.

Ibis, God of Magicks
06-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Trevelyan_06
I don't think I care for you guys plans from yesterday considering that I was one of the boyfriends there. But I wasn't drunk despite drinking a fifth of Jack, splitting a fifth a apple pucker with a friend, having 6-8 smirnoff ice and drinking a 32 oz screwdriver. And by the way Sir Anthonty is right he is drunk.

Rightt.....

Newho, you should wait for someone to die from binge drinking.

Then you have that perfectly useable corpse.

Just lying there.

Wouldn't want it to go to waste, would you?

Dark_Legend
06-29-2003, 10:28 AM
MAN! You got it SWEET! Well if the girls are sober than you cant really do anything with them cuz they know what is going to happen, but if they had a few drinks in them then you could get something on the go!:) WEll.... ij that situation i would either get beer in them or get with my own girl upstairs!:);)