PDA

View Full Version : Tileset Help

cccc
06-27-2003, 03:31 AM
I can't thank of any thing new to add to a tileset I am making
so if anyone can giv me any siggestions are ideas on what to add are change, keep in mind that I am bad at art and I wont to ceep any lttp are newfirst tiles are collers to a minimum thoughs are way overused and I wont this one to be diferint.
You can get what I have so far here (http://www.zcnetwork.net/qdev/75/EOA & LPOD Tileset demo.qst). this is the demo of the tileset I realest a fue days ago but it hasn't changed sice then.

Ian
06-27-2003, 09:47 AM
I'm just going to clear up your english for anyone else who can't read it:

are=or
thoughs=those
wont=want
ceep=keep
collers=colors

The rest you can pick out yourselves.

To tell you the truth, there doesn't seem to be anything special about your tileset yet. Most is just different tiles you've collected, and even still, there aren't very many things that look like they have been changed. You should try to add custom things, make the tiles unique, or even just recolor some of them.

Petoe
06-27-2003, 10:11 AM
And I thought my English was bad... :cyclops:

But listen to what Ian said. You should try to make your very own tiles, though you said you suck making them, or at least try to change them even a little bit. Originality is a great word. :D

cccc
06-27-2003, 10:59 AM
I'ts not my english just my spelling. It's genetic my brother is worse then mine and his writing even worse.

Well my artistic scils are very bad but I'll give it a try. as for the tileset as it is now. Its a very early version and when it's done most of the BS tiles will be gone.