PDA

View Full Version : HDDC: need Ladder or Lvl 5

amie
06-26-2003, 07:43 PM
I seem to have alot of trouble with this game. I can't figure out anywhere to get without the ladder. I found the barrier of trees by level 3 that you have to get past to get to the theives cave, and the best I can figure is that I have to have the ladder to get around to that area. If someone could let me know where either the ladder is or level 5, then maybe I could figure out how to get around. Thank you in advance for the helping me.

DarkFlameWolf
06-26-2003, 09:22 PM
try looking in the southern portion of that very exact screen to see if you find anything suspicious down there and if you found anything at Tungsten that can affect it.

amie
06-29-2003, 07:46 PM
ok, I found the bandit's cave, but I am stuck now. I have the raft, book,bracelet, bow, lantern, ocarina, and wand. Is this all I am supposed to have by the end of level 4? Also, in the sand area above level 4, there is a ladder blocked by a rock. I have tried to push it and tried to blow it up and I can't get past it. Do I get a stronger bracelet later, or what. Also, below the two ladders that you have to use your ocarina to get the last part of the left one, there is a warp point. I can't figure out how to get to it. the only thing I can find different around it is a white skull and I have tried to shoot it, blow it up and burn it with both of my lantern and my wand and it doesn't do anything. The only warp point I can find is by level 3 and it just takes me back to the start area. I can't find a warp point or a dock that I can get to the snowy mountain area that the guy in level 4 says level 5 is in. Please help, again.