PDA

View Full Version : Thank you.

TedHead
06-25-2003, 11:22 PM
I just wanted to share something with you people.

I've been here for less than a year. My post count isn't even up to 200, so I'm probably not worthy to be posting something like this anyway, but oh well.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

I love hearing everything you people have to say. I love the questions and being able to say my point of views on stuff. I love hearing video game news, movie ratings, and life stories from real people.

One thing I'd like to thank you people for is all your support when my uncle died in mid-march. You made me feel a lot better and gave some good advice. Especially moocow, I think she helped the most.

Someday I hope I will have a better rank than Initiate. :P I wanna be proud to say that I've been here for a long time or have a lot of posts too.

I'm not even sure how I got here. I think I came across it from the Zelda Classic website, and this is my first and only message board ever, and I love every minute of it!

Also, I wanna say I think a lot of you people are very interesting! I love hearing your humor and everything you have to say, especially you moderators. I guess you become a moderator by becoming interesting to talk to and listen to. Heh.

Anyways, in general, I just wanted to thank you all for a friendly environment you have made this place and a message board I have made my home.

EDIT: Well waddya know! I'm not an initiate, I just became an apprentice!!!

Pablo
06-25-2003, 11:26 PM
Heh, congratulations from another newbie. Just remember, post count isn't that important. Don't lose any sleep over your rank, trust me.

And you're welcome, I suppose. I try to contribute my share of humor to the place :p

inori
06-26-2003, 01:45 AM
Another soul in another little jar on Shadowblazer's shelf... :sb:

Ganonator
06-26-2003, 01:57 AM
seriously though - the longer you stay here, the more you feel like part of our wicked little team.

The reason we are such a great tight nit bunch is because we all have our stories and support for one another. We have gotten to know each other on a completely different level that we know our closest friends or, in some cases, even our families. As I left to the convention this past weekend, it occured to me that I was going to be around people that I spend 5+ hours a day with - Everyday. I don't have any friends like that IRL. Even my closest friends don't know this little corner of my life. Going to a convention where everybody talked about it was so very strange.

Again, I'm personally glad to have you aboard. This place is great with people that are happy to be here.

Starkist
06-26-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by TedHead
Thank you.

You're quite welcome. :D

Drunken Tiger
06-26-2003, 03:57 AM
hehe, weve been getting alot of this sorta "I LOVE AGN!!" stuff lately!! I wonder what SB is doing in our monitors!! :sb: Whatever it is, its working!!

TedHead, im glad youre enjoying yourself here!! :thumbsup: