PDA

View Full Version : 2 years already?!?!

Foxy
06-25-2003, 12:10 AM
It has now officially been my 2-year anniversary of joining AGN for a total of 4 minutes!!! :tongue:

I can't believe that it's been this long and yet, it seems like only yesterday that I joined. JJ had already been here for awhile, and he convinced me to join and see if I liked it. It was my first forum ever, so I guess you could say that AGN took my forum virginity. ;)

It certainly has been an enjoyable couple of years. I've had the pleasure of getting to know a lot of you, and have even met many of you face to face thanks to the first 2 AGN conventions! Hopefully we'll have many more so I can meet more of you, and hopefully I'll get a chance to get to know you all even better.

Thanks for making the past 2 years of my life to memorable! You guys were with me when I had chibiJJ - you've shared so much of my life with me and I appreciate all your support, your encouragement, and your humor that got me through some tough times. And you've been with me through the best times, too, and that's awesome.

You guys ROCK!!! :D Here's to 2 more years at the coolest forums on the 'net.

;)

EDIT: In celebration of my anniversary, I'm changing my avatar to the one I had when I first became a member. Goat should enjoy this one... *wink*

Starkist
06-25-2003, 12:12 AM
Great having you here. :) Here's to another two years.

Edit - What's with the avatar, every time I see a post of yours I think that you cut and dyed your hair... :spin:

Foxy
06-25-2003, 12:15 AM
Starkist - I just changed it. *lol* Just thought I'd have a bit of fun with a pic of mattwdr before I changed it back to something more....erm...fitting. ;)

Starkist
06-25-2003, 12:17 AM
Hm, that one actually looks like you, in a good way. :D

Hermit
06-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Well done darlin ;)

*raises a glass for the next 2 to come*

Goat
06-25-2003, 12:26 AM
THE AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD I HEART THAT AVATAR

vegeta1215
06-25-2003, 12:31 AM
Yay!

My 3rd year is coming up in August! :D

Drunken Tiger
06-25-2003, 12:50 AM
Congrats on the two years!! You have made a definite mark at AGN!! :D

Hope you stick around for more!! ;)

Dracula
06-25-2003, 01:29 AM
w00t!!! NOW LET'S TAP THE KEG!!! :blah:

Glad to have you here for two years... I remember when I was still in my "newbie pampers" that you joined us... I had no clue that you and JJ were together... I had no idea that close relationships could be online like that, so I guess you're one of the members that reminds us that we're more than words on a screen with avatars, more like real human beings... Again, we're all glad to have yah here...

/me senses a moocow "lub j00" post coming on...

Ganonator
06-25-2003, 03:51 AM
I figured I might as well slip something in before mooie does :p

It's been a real joy having you with us. Seriously. I hope you are prosperous to have another 2 years!

and that running joke of the 4 minutes online? bah.. at the time of this post, you have 1947 of them thingers, which is more than myself. and i'm on ALL THE TIME. good jerb.

(oh, and Rach - it was totally awesome to be with you at the convention! we're totally going to chill sometime!)

Blonde799
06-25-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Dracula
w00t!!! NOW LET'S TAP THE KEG!!! :blah:

And while were at it, get the best wine. I'll pay.:p

Happy 2 years here Foxy. I don't plan on going to the convention, but I'm sure anyone can see your glow without seeing you in person.:)

Foxy
06-25-2003, 12:38 PM
Thanks guys, you're so sweet!!! :D

tgf_guy
06-25-2003, 12:47 PM
*Cough, wheeze*

You young'uns! Back in MY day, we had to WRITE everything we wanted to post! On a chalkboard! And it took 20 minutes to post!

;)

ShadowTiger
06-25-2003, 12:54 PM
:rofl:

Congratulations on your special day, Foxy. :) May it be this happy 2 years from now too. ;)

Kinda makes me wish we all had a yearbook. :shy:

Gerudo
06-25-2003, 12:56 PM
:laughing: @ tgf...

happy 2 years foxy, here's to many more! ^_^

we will end up having alot on anniversaries for older members in the coming months, i beleive, including my 2 year in october. :)

Ian
06-25-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Blonde799
And while were at it, get the best wine. I'll pay.:p

In that case, make it the cheapest wine ;)

Happy 2 years Foxy!

moocow
06-25-2003, 04:40 PM
/me shoves everyone out of the way and tackles Foxy

OMG I LOVE YOU! Congrats!

Can you believe that when you first joined, I didn't like you? It was just cause you were a girl, though. You know how I am ;) But now, I love you SOOOOO much! I'm glad you've been around as long as you have, and even brought a happy new member to the boards (though, he's not old enough to post yet ;)) You're so great, you've brought so much to all of us... you're one of the greatest members here and I'm glad that I get the privledge of being your friend.

We all hope you're here for another 2, 4, 6, or 8 years!! :D

Jemsee
06-25-2003, 05:11 PM
Two years of AGN, and still no need of psychiatric help huh?
Well congrats, I recall that when I first started hanging here you had a caption contest with your cat, and I won.
You posted it and the picture on your website.
I lost my soul to AGN that day. ;)