PDA

View Full Version : A wedding

Trevelyan_06
06-24-2003, 10:18 PM
So this Saturday me and Sir_Anthony are going to our friends wedding. She is the same age as us, 19. The wedding is going to be an afternoon wedding, apparently this means something.

You can probably quess the delemia here. We are males, age 19, we live out on our own, and we are going to be trusted to dress ourselves for a wedding.

I thought I had the problem solved, I was going to wear my dockers slacks, my dress shirt, and my suit coat. I was informed by my girlfriend and Anthony's that this would be "too formal".

Now I had a second solution, loss the coat, right? Well this is fine except for the fact that my dress shirt has a small Joe Cool on the breast pocket, this I was told is not appoariate for a wedding.

At this point I am totally confused and am considering just showing up in a pair of shorts and one of those t-shirts that has a tuxedo front on it.

The whole point is, I get along with girls fine, I love mine very much, but sometimes girls you just really confuse the hell outta me.

inori
06-25-2003, 04:21 AM
Too formal? Weddings are one of the two things I actually wear a suit for (the other being funerals).

Daarkseid
06-25-2003, 04:43 AM
So? The only reason I go to weddings are for the catering. The food they serve at those receptions is quite good.