PDA

View Full Version : WTF?! The craziest stuff just happened to me today...

Dracula
06-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Goddamn, today sucks... I was just pissed off all day, I dunno why, but I decided to take a walk... I went over to my local grocery store just to stop my killing thirst for a LiveWire (good stuff, btw)... So, I grab one, I was gonna go over to the express lane, but it was packed... So, I decided to go to the least packed lane... So, here I am in line, and there's this middle-aged woman in front of me putting her groceries on the conveyer belt, and she just keeps giving me these weird looks... I didn't want to say anything, so I just waited... Then this lady gets closer to me and says kinda softly "Sorry for bothering you, but I just couldn't help it... You look just like my son..." I just nod, and I'm thinking "...huh?" My first thought was kinda like those movies with a weird twist, or like Unsolved Mysteries or whatever... Then it got weirder... "He died two years ago on a car crash..." I was shocked to hear that, and I just say "I'm sorry to hear that..." So, before the rest of her groceries were bagged, she walks up to me again and says "Can you do me a favor... and just look at me and say 'thanks mom' ?" I didn't even answer, I just put my drink down for it to be rung up... Then, I felt kinda bad, and I just looked over and said under my breath "...thanks mom..." making me feel like a jackass, but oh well... I just had to do it... So, anyway, my livewire gets rung up, and the lady at the register says "That'll be 87 dollars"... I already had one dollar in my hand, and I just say "excuse me, what?" She repeats "That'll be 87 dollars..." I point out the obvious, and say "It's just a drink, it's supposed to be a dollar..." She says "But your mom just said that you'd cover everything"... I had to think for a moment... My mom? Then I remembered... I just say "Hold on a minute"... and I run out to the parking lot... There's that lady, packing things up in her car, and I yell out "Excuse me... You don't expect me to pay for everything, do you?" She looks to me with some stupid smile on her face and says "Sorry... I'm broke right now... I gotta do whatever I gotta do..." As pissed off as I was, I just yell out even louder "Just get back in there and pay for everything, alright?" The little con-artist proceeds to enter back into her car, and just says, "Sorry"... She turns the key, and her car door was still open, so, I grabbed her... I grabbed her leg and kept yelling at her... She kept screaming... I was just so pissed off, I just kept pulling on her leg just like how I'm pulling yours right now...

Sub-Zero
06-24-2003, 09:19 PM
omg, that was wrong.... I was like, what a cool story, i wish cool shit like that happened to me... I guess only in the movies, eh?

Foxx
06-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Ice-cold drink..... one dollar
A week's worth of groceries..... 87 dollars
Realizing that horrific day was just a nightmare......................... priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.