PDA

View Full Version : Help....

EvilDMN
06-24-2003, 06:53 PM
I can't create a start point, i followed the walkthrough and i start at 00 still. What am i doing wrong?

idontknow
06-24-2003, 06:58 PM
edit the continue coordinates of dmap 1 to be the coordinates of the very first screen of ur quest & then go to that screen & press pg down until you see blue rupee-like icon on the bottom, along w/ a green square & a blue square...click on the green square & then click where you want link to first appear on that screen...

me2
06-24-2003, 06:58 PM
Have you set the green square? Did you create a starting point on the corrisponding DMap? (IE DMap 1 = OW) Did you check continue here?
Don't do the last one.

EvilDMN
06-24-2003, 07:13 PM
How do you create start point on dmap? Its been like 2 years or so since i last played zelda classic.

me2
06-24-2003, 07:23 PM
Go to Quest > DMaps. click "Edit" on DMap 1. set the level to 1, then type your starting screen coordinates where it says continue. Do NOT check the box above it. set the type to Overworld, set your MIDI, and your done. Now, go to your start screen. press "page down" and click the green button. place the square to where you want it, then save. That explain it enough?