PDA

View Full Version : MGS3 Thoughts and SPOILERS....

mike5000
06-24-2003, 05:41 PM
Well this game Is lookin really good! I just got my next copy of PSM magazine and It has 10 awsome pages of Metal Gear Solid 3!! Ahead I will go into some Detail and Spoilers so proceed with CAUTION!!!11

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Okay, The game has alot of really advanced new features. like Sneaking mode, and Steath mode, Eating animals (Snakes and Fish so far) day and night times, and Impressive enemy AI! but what is the true shocker is the setting and story line!

The game takes place in the 1960s during the cold war! (WHAT?) The that means Snake would be 70 or 80 years young today??? Well the nice pictures in the game are none other than....BIG BOSS!! They said Snake is an EXACT clone of Big Boss so it has to be true. and on that Impressive Fire background screen shot you've all seen, he is missing an EYE! the mag. has tons of facts to prove this, including interesting comments from Kojima-son himself (hideo Kojima that is)

There is also a nice new feature like the Camoflauge (SP?) and lots of diff. camo that acutually makes you blend in with the scenery and the guards wont even know your there!

Man there is soo much good stuff about this game, If you have any questions write them here, and I will dig up what I can for you!!

here are some impressive screens from the game, incase you havent seen them already..
HERE (http://www.gamescreenshots.com/smallthumbs.asp?category=playstation2&game_id=432)

Dracula
06-24-2003, 09:32 PM
Konami's doing a kickass job these days, doncha think? We've Got MGS3 for PS2, MGS: Twin Snakes for GCN, Castlevania for PS2, Boktai for GBA... A lot of interesting things boiling up here... I'm excited :)

Rijuhn
06-24-2003, 10:48 PM
HOLY FUCK IN A CAN! MGS3 looks to be the shiznit! Man, I almost want to go and buy a PS2 now.

Brasel
06-25-2003, 01:13 AM
I don't know how I feel about the new character...

mike5000
06-25-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
I don't know how I feel about the new character...

Solid snake is an exact clone of Big Boss, He WILL still think and act the SAME as the Snake we all love today! :D

AlexMax
06-25-2003, 04:24 PM
God damnit, I wanted to know what happened to the Patriots....

Still, I would NEVER have guessed....

mike5000
06-25-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax
God damnit, I wanted to know what happened to the Patriots....

Still, I would NEVER have guessed....

-I would'nt rule out the possibility of finding out more on the patriots! There could be a part where Big Boss finds out deep info on the Patriots!

MottZilla
06-25-2003, 11:54 PM
I dunno about that Dracula. Konami still hasn't delivered a Dracula X PSX port, or any american release. :O I'm disappointed in them!

Vile Diety
06-26-2003, 10:36 AM
I think that it wouldn't be that difficult to add some knife play into MGS, I mean breaking necks is fun but perhaps the ability to slit some throats might be nice.

& then the blood factor, I'm so tired of seeing the classic Ninja scene with all the characters sliced up and skewed about, I think that they should leave blood trails when I kill them too...

mike5000
06-26-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Vile Diety
I think that it wouldn't be that difficult to add some knife play into MGS, I mean breaking necks is fun but perhaps the ability to slit some throats might be nice.

& then the blood factor, I'm so tired of seeing the classic Ninja scene with all the characters sliced up and skewed about, I think that they should leave blood trails when I kill them too...

-Your wish is my command! There Is a Knife and It can be used to hold them up and cut there throats!

Vile Diety
06-27-2003, 10:24 AM
Bad Ass, & is there anything on the blood trails as long as you are granting my wishes?

:ootp:

mike5000
06-28-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Vile Diety
Bad Ass, & is there anything on the blood trails as long as you are granting my wishes?

:ootp:

Currently I dont see anything on that, but I will keep checking around!