PDA

View Full Version : getting slaughtered in HDDC

amie
06-24-2003, 03:20 AM
In the cave to the right of level 3, the one with all of the spiders in it, how do I get through it? I have gotten to the room with three spiders and the spikes that go up and down. I can't get through this room. I get about three shots in on the spiders, before I get killed between the fire balls and the spikes. All I can find is a one-time use potion and with that I might get 4 hits in before I am dead. I have finished level 3 and am almost done with level 4, do I need this cave now, is it the one with the theives in it from level 4, cause it is the only one I can find. Thanks for all of the help, I am not real good at figuring out the castles, but I do have fun playing the games.

DarkFlameWolf
06-24-2003, 03:40 PM
no, the thief cave is further west in the desert past a barrier of trees. The mini-dungeon you uncovered is a optional dungeon where a Heart Piece is your prize. So claim it now or claim it later, its up to you. But I made it available now for those daring and skilled to take it at that stage of the game.

amie
06-24-2003, 07:50 PM
ok, thanks for the tip, I will wait till later to get it, I'm just not skilled enough to get through it yet.