PDA

View Full Version : HD LV 6 - Boots

Jojo
06-23-2003, 06:12 PM
I've pretty much covered all the territory in LV 6 I can without the boots. I have the hookshot and lens of truth and three keys yet the boots continue to elude me.

Anyone with clues? :)

DarkFlameWolf
06-23-2003, 06:46 PM
Go down to the first floor using the middle bottom staircase on the second floor and head right, past some gravestones and ghosts into a room of all tiled flooring that hurts you for 4 hearts a pop. Use your lens to work your way through this room to the north to a maze path. In this maze path, go up, left, up, right. Cross the next room, using hookshot and lens, then go through the blocks, then into another room, up the staircase and head south two rooms to the boots. (solving puzzles along the way, of course)

Jojo
06-23-2003, 09:43 PM
Thanks DFW, got me some boots :)

*wanders back to play humming, these boots were made for walking...*

DarkFlameWolf
06-24-2003, 12:11 AM
glad to help, you're practically done with the level, but beware the boss, I've heard he is one of the more annoying bosses around. Unless you got a beta above 183, then he isn't so annoying since his shots don't 'bounce' you into the pits, which severely lowers his threat level.

Jojo
06-24-2003, 11:14 AM
I had no problem with the boss, from reading other posts looking for clues I knew to get in and get him fast *laughs*

I'm not playing a beta version, could never get them to run on my computer, Carrot Red lead me somewhere at sometime to what I believe is v1.0 and I've had no problems, except being away from it while ill. :)

DarkFlameWolf
06-24-2003, 03:38 PM
yes, either get rid of him quickly during his first eye opening, or be prepared for a long trek back to his room.

Jojo
06-24-2003, 04:53 PM
I do have a question now. I "finished" Mirror House I believe and got the fire boomerang. On the map it shows that I didn't get into the room below where I got the boomerang. I wandered around awhile and couldn't gain access, did I miss something?

Btw...if I haven't said before GREAT Quest DFW :)

DarkFlameWolf
06-24-2003, 05:39 PM
nope, you didn't miss anything. In every dungeon, there will be at least 2 rooms you can't get to in the map. why? Because they are seperate rooms with 'new' music, either boss music or triforce music. Due to how ZC works, you have to have a separate dmap for each area that has new music, even if its only for one screen. So there will always be 1-2 screens per dungeon that aren't filled in on your subscreen, just deal with it. lol ;)