PDA

View Full Version : Me, myself and I

abdulah
06-22-2003, 08:31 PM
Do you feel good about yourself?
I mean are you satisfied with yourself or do you ever feel that there are certain things about your appearance or your character that you would give anything to change them?

Jigglysaint
06-22-2003, 08:37 PM
I guess I feel sort of scrappy lately. It's not that I don't want to answer the religous questions, I just feel like giving Starkist a atomic wedgie for some unknown reason.

That being said, I'm still dealing with some leftover emotion that stems from when I was too passive when I should have been assertive. I have been sort of depressed because I find my mouth getting me in trouble. Perhaps it's because I haven't been reading my scriptures like God told me to?

Sub-Zero
06-22-2003, 08:38 PM
I think im ugly, but im happy with my life as of right now.

Masamune
06-22-2003, 08:44 PM
i'm fine with myself right now, but i'm afraid of what i might be becoming. i had a little breakdown a coupel of days ago and people got scared i might hurt myself or them. i know i wouldn't ever do something like that but i want to know why people would think i'd do something as terrable as that.

MANDRAG GANON
06-22-2003, 09:06 PM
I hate myself, I wish I were dead every minute of my life, I know my life maybe isn't that bad but I don't care. I await death with open arms...oh look here he is now :darkmage:...or not...its just a Jawa....damn jawas...lets end this now *grabs Jawa's Gun**BANG*.................actually my life ahs been getting a bit better as of late.

Rijuhn
06-22-2003, 10:16 PM
I hate myself currently. I want to go back in time and kick my ass, (the younger version of myself) because of how stupid I've acted and how many oppourtunities I've missed over the years.

I feel better during the summer when I get a job and do things that I've always wanted to do. I should work on my drawing, novel, RPG, video game, programming, music, and getting friends and I girlfriend. That's all I care about. Oh, and trying to get God to show me that I'm worth something. I don't feel like doing anything because I just don't think it's worth my effort to even breathe, but I want to do stuff, but I find no grand purpose in it all. God is the deciding factor in everything I do, but I've never truely believed, and I hate myself for that. Someone, anyone pray for me because I'm at wit's end.

plith
06-22-2003, 10:59 PM
"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel."

Anyhow, we're both doing just peachy. ;)

Dracula
06-22-2003, 11:17 PM
Eh, I dunno how I feel about myself, and I don't care... I just want to be who I am... But, I kinda wish I'd get a punching bag instead of punching other things... I gotta big cut on my fist today, me verus a window... ouch...

Ich
06-23-2003, 12:26 AM
I'm never truly happy with myself. It's human nature. However, I try to work hard (Thank you for shopping at your friendly neighborhood Giant!) and keep myself busy otherwise, keep my parents happy with me, and not fall behind in the school work during the rest of the year. Could I be happier? Yes. I could be much more religious, I could bug my family into going to church, I could be a better person, but it's more comfortable at the average, and easier.

TedHead
06-23-2003, 08:25 AM
I'm actually quite happy with who I am... people like me. They come to me with their problems and I help them. We can all have fun together. I have lots of friends. That makes me happy.

Physically, I've had tons of girls tell me I'm cute, so I'm alright with that too! :D

Although sometimes I wish I had some muscles here, I'm pretty skinny... all the girls drool over my muscle man friend. I'm somewhat jealous.

abdulah
06-23-2003, 06:44 PM
Well, I'm ok with myself generally, I mean everything is going very well with my life, but there are always things I'd like to be different.
Like rijuhn I also feel that I would like to change many things I've done, or not done, in the past. I've been quite a geek at school and very unpopular. I'd like to change that if I could.
Also, I hate my nose and my voice, and the way I blush so easily.