PDA

View Full Version : Game Search

TedHead
06-22-2003, 12:57 PM
Summer Boredom is kicking in... I need some games to keep me entertained! So here is a list of games I am searching for. If anyone knows games like this, could you please post and tell me what they are?

First of all, I've had this craving to play a spy game for a long time now. I'm thinking along the lines of Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, No One Lives Forever, all excellent spy games. But I need another one! Do you guys know of any? NOT including 007 Nightfire or Agent Under Fire, because I don't have a PS2, Gamecube or XBox, and my computer really sucks.

I also have a craving for a ninja like game. I wanna be a ninja! :D Or any game that takes place in Japan, I like Japan! :D NOT including any game in the Goemon series (I've played them a billion times and I love every one of them!) or Ninja Gaiden (cuz I just don't like them)

Any games similar to Mario Party or Super Smash Bros.? I like those games, I was wondering if there were any a lot like it.

Finally, a Zelda clone NOT including Zelda Classic (cuz I just dont like it) and Graal (cuz I know about that already).

If I think of more, I will edit this post... Thanks in advance!

Or just post a generally cool entertaining game maybe?

EDIT: Oh yes, any game with at least two players co-operating. I like co-op games! :D

blew_flame
06-22-2003, 01:30 PM
try tenchu for our ninja game on psx

Kirby of Doom
06-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Crappy computer... if you don't have Starcraft, get it (the battle chest has the game, expansion and guides). It runs on my old computer.

TedHead
06-22-2003, 05:26 PM
I've had enough of Starcraft... heh. I've got the expansion too.

shadowninja
06-24-2003, 08:46 AM
try siphone fliter for your spy game on the psx