PDA

View Full Version : How many pages should I leave blank?

redmage777
06-21-2003, 04:26 PM
I wasn't sure weather I should post this question here or in quest editor help. My question is, I want to have a tileset that is ready for the next beta or stable version. How many pages should I leave blank?

If this question is to close to the forbiden question ("When is the next version is coming out?") thats not what I want to know. I will also understand if the information is not available at this time.

A reasonable overestamate will be fine.

Ian
06-21-2003, 11:09 PM
Leave whatever is left. I mean, don't go overboard and add ever tile you can find, but use your own discretion. Think of it this way, put enough in so you could use it for a quest, but leave enough for others to add to it.

redmage777
06-22-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm sorry, what I ment was for enemy tiles. Right now I have 10 pages blank for what ever the next release will offer, but I don't know if that is enough (I was suprised at the number of enemy tiles there were to begin with.)

I supose the only person who could answer this is a beta tester or some one else whos close to the project, and even the they might not want/be able to answer it.

I'm essetual making a tileset with a future version of ZQuest in mind.

Blonde799
06-22-2003, 10:19 AM
Don't leave extra space. Not all the enemies are complete yet, so there's no need to reserve room for more enemies yet.