PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Aldreynia

Dechipher
06-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Okey doke. Here's how it goes. I know there are a lot of "I'm making a quest" threads whose quests never get off the ground. I will try my hardest not to let this be one. I've been working on this quest for a while now. I'm using the GBZelda graphics, along with a few original, ripped, and editted tiles. I'm not sure if I'm going to have the hero be link or a black mage, but I'm mostly working on the maps. I can tell you this though:

Aldreynia is the worlds to all worlds. It links 8 different worlds together, where they all live in happiness and all that. I haven't worked out the plot yetm, but it should be good. I won't settle for "that's good enough" as far as plot and such goes, though I may have to for screen designing and all that, being a novice.
Aldreynia is basicallly the gateway to 8 worlds. There's a desert world, a forest world, a fire world, an ice world, a mountain world, water world, death world, and a dark world. While there are 8 dungeons, there are three levels. I believe that Desert, water, and mountain are the first level, fire/ ice/ death are the 2nd, and death, dark and forest are the 3rd. Basically, you can tackle the dungeons in any order you want. Sort of. You start off and must tackle a Level 1 Dungeon. The item you find in that may unlock the way to a level 2 dungeon, or you may want to tackle another level 1 dungeon. Each level 1 will unlock a level 2, and the dungeons are in optional order. If you get me.

I'm hoping to have original music for everything, also. UI've already got a lot done. Anyway, I'll do SS and everything eventually.