PDA

View Full Version : Help in Link's Birthday Quest - L8.

ShadowTiger
06-19-2003, 11:15 AM
I have been stuck inside of Link's Birthday Quest Level 8 for quite some time. I have the Mirror Shield from that Blasted Gleeok and the Fire Boomerang from that kick@$$ Eastern Palace, and 2 Super Bombs, and now I have a few questions.

1) Where can I get bomb upgrades?

2) From the start room (with the eyeball combos) go one screen north, one west, another west past the Mirror Robe, (In which if you defeat it, the door to the SOUTH opens.), and another north. You'll be facing a horizontal lava pit with a 3x3 configuration of green keese. (Bats of Keese Tribbles, I remember not.) And north of that pit, is a locked door. There is a way out of the room to the right and south, but we just entered from the south. I can't figure out how to get to the door on the east, as there's a boss two screens to the west of that, and the door one screen to the east isn't really accessible. I think I need to go there from the north of THAT screen, but I can't for the life of me figure out how.

Thanks for your help. It's a great quest, Mr. Z. ;)

Mr. Z
06-20-2003, 06:24 PM
In a room just a bit north-west from the beginning are some Stalfosses, you should hit them with your boomerang.
The rest is not very hard, but be sure to get some potion.