PDA

View Full Version : Avatar List

TheGeepster
06-19-2003, 09:50 AM
My Avatar List (http://geepamoogle.tripod.com/Private/avatar.html)

I have some avatars I uploaded to Tripod and I wanted some opinions. I have plans to scan the ones which were digitized via a digital camera in order to make them look better.

In case anyone wants to know, I did draw all of those with the exception of the cat photo, which I received in email from my step-mom.

So whacha think?

(Feel free to use one if you like. Just know that each of the characters are copyrighted by other people, although I did stylize the moogle image myself..)

Ich
06-19-2003, 10:19 AM
It all seems too "Geepster" for general consumption.

ShadowTiger
06-19-2003, 10:59 AM
Sweet man, Sweet! You drew all those! Exceptional! :eek:

Ian
06-19-2003, 12:20 PM
Geat job, I think they're pretty cool. My last custom av I had, I think, was pretty cool. I can't wait till 1k, so I can use all the custom av's I have stocked up on my HD (I have about 3 or 4 I want to use :p)

Edit: you can see it here: http://www.armageddongames.net/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5381

Superstrider
06-19-2003, 05:34 PM
:mega:
I've submitted some avatars (all Sonic and Klonoa) to the administators, for two reasons:

#1: The choice of the Sonic ones was extremely limited. All there is is some animations of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. No one else. I wanted to see some of Sally, Rouge, Elias, Amy, Mina, Shadow, and Tikal.

#2: THERE ARE NO KLONOA AVATARS! What's up with that?

Hopefully, the administrators will implament them, soon. I have one in mind to use.
:mega:

TheGeepster
06-20-2003, 08:10 PM
Hey, make a request, and I'll see what I can do. My own ability is kinda limited, but if I can see a pic of the character and get a sense of their personality, I can eventually make a passible picture of the. :)

Yoshiman
06-21-2003, 06:13 PM
I have a question for you, Geepa. What do you use to color with? I can draw, but I can't color crap (actually, I probably could, but that's nasty).

TheGeepster
06-21-2003, 08:17 PM
Well, I used to use colored pencils for the most part, but I've grown fond of NeoPiko alcohol-based deleter pens recently. Unfortunately, they are a bit hard to find.

For instance, in my current avatar, the skin uses a Naples Yellow Neopiko marker. The hair is colored pencil, owing to a lack of the right color..

Ian
06-21-2003, 10:35 PM
You should try scanning it, and coloring it on the computer. It takes a while, but it usualy turns out a lot better than if you had colored it (for me at least)