PDA

View Full Version : CD trading idea

The Savior
06-18-2003, 10:04 PM
As I was looking through my CDs earlier, I realized that there were a lot that I don't listen to anymore. I'd be willing to give them to anyone who wants them just for shipping costs, on one condition. I would expect anyone who gets anything to return the favor either to me or someone else. Everybody has stuff they don't listen to anymore, and it seems like such a waste to leave it sitting around. If theres interest in this, I'll poke around and see what I have.

linkofzelda1
06-18-2003, 10:29 PM
That's a cool idea Savior. I'd be interested in it, but i don't know how my parents would like it, giving my address to someone i've never even met across the internet...i'm all for it though :)

-tdogg

Ich
06-19-2003, 12:07 AM
Ha! I don't pay for CDs anymore, I download them on Kazaa or burn copies of CDs I borrow from someone... Because I listen to such obscure German crap that I have only found one CD of a band that I currently listen to (Kraftwerk - The mix) and I'm broke right now. Once I get money, I'd be willing to send people burnt CDs with MP3's on them (you can fit a lot more songs on a CD that way; with a 700 MB CD, you can theoretically fit 12 hrs, 9 minutes, and 10 seconds of MP3's at 128 Kbps.)

gdorf
06-19-2003, 12:18 AM
What cd's do you have? I'd be willing to trade some if I like your music.

The Savior
06-19-2003, 12:20 AM
128 kbps doesn't cut it for me, though, unless I'm desperate for a certain song. In any case, would you be interested in "Live Aus Berlin" by Rammstein? I think I have a copy around somewhere.

OK, here's what I can offer at the moment:
Guns 'n' Roses - Use You Illusion 1
Smash Mouth - Their second record, I forgot the name
Puff Daddy - No Way Out
Limp Bizkit - Significant Other
Rammstein - Live Aus Berlin
Linkin Park - Their first one, I forgot the name

All include art and case, except for Linkin Park, which only includes the disk and a generic case. I'm sure I have more that I'm forgetting, too.

TedHead
06-19-2003, 09:43 AM
I'll trade for some Britney Spears!!!

Haha, just kidding ;)