PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in HD again

amie
06-18-2003, 09:30 PM
I was looking at the other posts and one says that in level 4 there is the magic book and a man that says where the theives den is. I have bombed all over the castle and I can't find either one. I found the room with the red coin, the room with the rupies in it and the master key to the boss, but I can't find any other rooms. could someone please help. I am really frustrated with constantly going to find bombs and not finding anything.

synbios1978
06-19-2003, 09:56 AM
Warning, direct SPOILERS on how to get through level 4 ahead!!!!!

To get to the end, go up one screen from the start. Then go right as far as possible, then go up til you get to an info guy. Bomb the left wall, go up two screens, then right one to get to the boss. I think the info guy tells you where the theives den is.

Hope this helps......

END SPOILERS

amie
06-20-2003, 07:29 PM
I had already been that way and found the boss. What I can't find is the magic book. I have looked everywhere. I found the guy that says where the thieves went, but it was a glich in the game cause I died in one room and when I continued, I was in the room where the guy says about the thieves and I had to save the game to get out of it. If anyone knows where the magic book is, I could really use the help.

Cloral
06-20-2003, 11:05 PM
*SPOILER*

If you've been to the boss, then you should have the magic book. It's what you get from the boss, not the triforce.

DarkFlameWolf
06-21-2003, 12:08 PM
yes, level 4 is a little weird like that. ;)

amie
06-21-2003, 07:06 PM
ok, I have been to the boss, but I haven't killed him yet. I thought I got the magic book somewhere else. Thanks for the help.