PDA

View Full Version : trigger temp and trigger perm, as well as some invisible moldorms

lord_jamitossi
06-18-2003, 03:02 PM
man i'm confused!

1- Does trigger perm even work in the newest version? i put one in a room. it triggers the secrets but when you leave and come back the page is reset! ARG i'm trying to make you have to go out of your way to get up to a ledge and hit the trigger than go back in trough another entrance to get across to the boss.

2- in the next room, i put 2 moldorms (snake-like black things) in the room as a boss. There is no invisible enemies flag but you can't see them! i'm using pure tileset, BS graphics. is there something wrong with my tiles?

Ganonator
06-18-2003, 04:55 PM
1) trigger perms do not work in a dungeon. What you could do is make it a BS overworld, with some significant door changes, but that would ruin the place. I don't know what to say.

2) as far as missing enemies, there are 2 possible solutions. First of all, make sure that the tiles are correct for the new enemy tile positions. check in a blank quest for where they go. Secondly, enemies will not generate if their starting positions are unwalkable. Replace there positions with enemy markers, which are flags 36-45

Good Luck!

lord_jamitossi
06-19-2003, 05:01 PM
oh well, i'll just change the room. why don't they work in dungeons?