PDA

View Full Version : Signature Limit?

Superstrider
06-18-2003, 02:57 PM
:mega:
http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/tails/amyavatar5.gif
I had no idea that there was a signature limit. What is it? A senior moderator by the name of breaker told me that I was exceeding it and threatened to band me if I didn't delete my signature. I PM'd him stating that the administrator has seen it before and did not say anything about it. I also told him that I'll shorten it, but I refuse to delete it. Can anyone tell me what this is all about? I haven't a clue. I don't want to be banned because of something as trivial as this.

Starkist
06-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Officially, there is no limit... however if it takes up nearly a whole page on a high resolution then be sure people will get annoyed.

Edit - Is Tails back from the dead now?

PS - The links on your website are hard to read against your background. Just FYI...

Superstrider
06-18-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Starkist
Edit - Is Tails back from the dead now?

What do you mean by that? He was never dead.

Starkist
06-18-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Superstrider
What do you mean by that? He was never dead.

Hehe, just a little joke. :)

Superstrider
06-18-2003, 03:07 PM
That wasn't funny. Well, have you tried my quest, yet?

DarkDragoonX
06-18-2003, 03:11 PM
1. Your sig is still a bit large. It takes up 3/4 of the page on 1024x768. Just align your two images horizonatlly instead of vertically.

2. What's up with all the MegaMan smilies?

AtmaWeapon
06-18-2003, 03:52 PM
In 800x600, your sig takes up about 80% of the page. It's just a courtesy thing to try and keep them down. The limit used to be 2/3 of the screen in 800x600, I think.

Shadowblazer
06-18-2003, 04:18 PM
I just whipped up a new hack that'll allow users to hide the avatar or signature of a specific user, making it so that you can banish one from your sight without having to resort to completely disabling avatars or signatures. You'll find these new options located right after the "add to buddy list" and "add to ignore list" links on the profile page.

Gonna close this thread now since the hack renders this discussion pointless. If a member's signature is too long, feel free to hide it.