PDA

View Full Version : PSO Ep.1&2 GC anyone? (Online)

EWild
06-17-2003, 12:47 PM
Well I finally got a D-Link Rounter for my B-Day so i can now play online PSO, and I have to say it r0xx0rz!!! :kawaii:

You can play on 1 of the 40 (approx.) servers, each with 15 lobbies to choose from, so you can have guild meetings in privacy (almost). You can join a game already in play or start your own, with up to 4 people. You can even use a password so you and your friends can play alone with no annoying "I NED GUD MAG!!!!111oneoneone". I can even play on the JAP and EUR servers! And all for $8.95 USD/month. Bad thing is typing so slowly without a Keyboard, wich I'm hopefully going to invest in one soon. And this is with barely any lags...

/me remembers Ragnarock Online

*Shudders*

So who plays PSO for GC here? Maybe we can meet up somewhere. Deneb sound good?

Look at stats for character info.

El Oso Verde
06-17-2003, 01:56 PM
I recently got PSO, but I'm not online with it yet. I'll probably get a BBA and keyboard for it this summer and set it up.

Plus I'm currently paying for Ragnarok Online, which is MUCH MUCH MUCH better now. There is absolutely no lag now, and most of the 8 year olds are gone.

So I'll be sure to let you know when I get everything all set up. http://users3.ev1.net/~fontlady/nick/smileys/mmbiggrin.gif

Ultra22Lemming
06-17-2003, 02:57 PM
I have PSO Episode 1 & 2 also, yet my parents would never pay 9 bucks a month for something I would probally get tired of. I don't really like it though.

Brasel
06-17-2003, 03:18 PM
Finally people get it on AGN...after I cancelled my account with it. Oh well, sucks to be me.

EWild
06-17-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
Finally people get it on AGN...after I cancelled my account with it. Oh well, sucks to be me.

Just go here: http://www.sega.com/community/profiles/pso_gcn/pc_front/gcn_pc_edit_login.jhtml and login into your account and re-subscribe to it. :\ Hope more AGNer's can get on.

Originally posted by El Oso Verde
I recently got PSO, but I'm not online with it yet. I'll probably get a BBA and keyboard for it this summer and set it up.

Plus I'm currently paying for Ragnarok Online, which is MUCH MUCH MUCH better now. There is absolutely no lag now, and most of the 8 year olds are gone.

So I'll be sure to let you know when I get everything all set up. http://users3.ev1.net/~fontlady/nick/smileys/mmbiggrin.gif

1. Where do you live? Europe? Then you can get a PowerBoard, but us North Americans have to go on E-Bay or something. :\

2. NO MORE LAG!!!111oneoneone Dammit, I knew when I got rid of it there would be less lag. -_-;

Brasel
06-18-2003, 12:49 AM
I unsubscribed due to lack of funds.

Jawa Podracer
06-18-2003, 05:55 PM
It always looked cool, but I never bought it. Also, I doubt my parent swould pay 9 bucks a month. If you get the game free, then pay the monthly fee, then maybe. Anyway, I'm addicted to DDR Konamix right now, so even if I did have online and the game, I'd barely play it.

Ian
06-18-2003, 09:31 PM
"I NED GUD MAG!!!!111oneoneone".

Actually, poeple do do that, and it's really annoying. They enter, and just keep asking and don't leave. Oh well, I guess it's unaviodable, unless of course, you give your game a password, so only friends can join.