PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Pathwalker!!!!

Master Ghaleon
06-16-2003, 03:07 AM
Pathwalker -

I hope you get better Pathwalker!!!

I heard what happenend and I was shocked and worried. I told your friend to give you a big hug for me. Ill be thinking about you and hope you have a great recovery. Lots of hugs to you!!!!! You are a great person

I would buy some flowers but i dunno where u live.

ShadowHawk -

Big hugs to you too!!! Ill have you in my mind too. I hope you are doing alright! Gotta be strong for your mother. Ill be thinking bout you too.

zora man
06-16-2003, 03:09 AM
I know you dont care much for me but I think your an alight person...I will pray for you tonight....Get well soon. :kawaii:
Master ghaleon wasnt clear what happened,she had a stroke because of a certain incided related to a dear freind who has left...

shadowninja
06-16-2003, 08:18 PM
i hope pathwalker will be alright............get well soon

Jemsee
06-16-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Master Ghaleon
Pathwalker -
I hope you get better Pathwalker!!!
I heard what happenend and I was shocked and worried.

zora man
...she had a stroke...

What?
Could someone PLEASE shead a little more light on this?
What exactly has happend to Lady Pathwalker?

Rijuhn
06-17-2003, 12:05 AM
Seriously, why haven't I heard anything about this? I think all information like this should be posted about because this community really cares about fellow members. I'd like to know what exactly is going on so I know what to include in my prayers. Whatever the matter is I hope it is resolved soon, and that Pathwalker is okay.

Master Ghaleon
06-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Thats why I posted it up here so everyone knows about it. Pathwalker we love ya!!! :)

The Savior
06-17-2003, 01:13 AM
Unfortunatly, we don't know what "it" is. Since you obviously know, why don't you tell us who don't?

Master Ghaleon
06-17-2003, 01:52 AM
She had a stroke just like Zora man said. She doesnt want everyone know exactly what happened so I just can tell ya that she had a stroke which is bad enough. If she wants to tell the whole story she will tell, but I dont think she will. Maybe to certain people. I dunno

MasterSwordUltima
06-17-2003, 02:07 AM
Wow...I had no idea Pathwalker...on SE you acted like nothing was bothering you...or maybe you were. I hope all gets well. You are too good of a person to have anything bad happen to you. GET BETTER SOON!

Pathwalker
06-17-2003, 02:53 AM
my dear friends, I had what the doctor called a mini-stroke. it was caused by a blood clot breaking loose from a bruise and messing up my head a little bit. i had one two weeks ago as well. i just have to wait for the medications to do their work and not get upset or excited for a while. i will be fine. and have no major after effects..luckily. i do have some temporary memory loss at times, and some cordination as well but they will go away in time.

thank you all for your prayers and for careing,