PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in HDDC Lvl 3

amie
06-15-2003, 03:40 PM
I think I might have messed up somewhere cause I am totally stuck. I have the wand and the whistle and I know where the bracelet is, but I can't find a key to get to the bracelet. I have looked at other posts and I have already used the key in the lower left room of the first floor. I have looked everywhere and I can't find the key. I have found all three entrances, but I can't get into the third one without the bracelet. I also found the 50 rupees and thought it was a key, but it didn't even do me any good cause I already had my limit on money. Could someone please help. I am afraid I screwed up and I am going to have to start all over again.:cry:

DarkFlameWolf
06-15-2003, 11:39 PM
go left until you get to the room with stalfos and one stalfos 2 with a pit of lava and two bracelet-required blocks blocking a locked door to the north. Bomb the left wall above the doorway and enter the next room. Use your wand on the small pipe on the opposite wall to eliminate the sand to acquire a key from the chest there. Then exit the bombed wall and then head back left through the door way and north, follow the circuit of rooms to the next room with a pipe on the wall. Use the wand again and get the glove.

amie
06-16-2003, 01:46 AM
Thanks for the help, I had been in that room a bunch of times, but I thought you had to move the blocks with the bracelet to get to the treasure. I got the other keys and solved lvl 3 right after that. Thanks again for the help.